Back to School/Uni Next Week...Anyone Else Dreading It?

I'll be starting college on Monday (go class of 2011!). I'm nervous and feel a little unprepared and out of place. BUT I am looking forward to the new environment and meeting new people and the challenges that lay ahead.

Good luck to everyone going back this year!
Ha, I'm in the same boat! [School for me starts 9.5, though] I'm headed to a community college that none of my friends are going to...and I'm from a really small school, so I can't lie, it's intimidating! But, like you said, the new environment and people should be very interesting. Good luck!

My first day back is September 4th....reeeaaallllllyyyy dreading it :crybaby:I will miss this summer so much. It's been the best.

I'm going into my last year of high school - cannot wait to get out of there hahah. I'm actually looking forward to university..

i started school last Thursday! i had taken the spring semester off since i desperately needed the the break (i had dived right into grad school the following semester right after i finished undergrad). only a few more classes and then i will be done though! :heart: