Back to my 25 /30 dilemma

babydee03

Jun 24, 2006
hey hey everyone

So I am back to my speedy 25 vs 30 dilemma. Just to fill you in I really wanted a mono speedy 30 and just got one because i was selling my mono 25 on ebay which i did!! I started to use my new speedy and guess what the girl never paid me for my 25( but dont worry i havent sent it out yet)!!! Now in the meantime i realized how much i loved and missed my 25...i dont know freakin call me crazy...so i emailed the girl and i told her i need to know whats going on by tonight because she asked me to end the auction early and its been a week and has not paid me....so my question is obvioulsy the 30 has to go back if she dosent pay me but the azur speedy i am getting for christmas should be a 25 or 30??? so confused :confused1:

hey hey everyone

So I am back to my speedy 25 vs 30 dilemma. Just to fill you in I really wanted a mono speedy 30 and just got one because i was selling my mono 25 on ebay which i did!! I started to use my new speedy and guess what the girl never paid me for my 25( but dont worry i havent sent it out yet)!!! Now in the meantime i realized how much i loved and missed my 25...i dont know freakin call me crazy...so i emailed the girl and i told her i need to know whats going on by tonight because she asked me to end the auction early and its been a week and has not paid me....so my question is obvioulsy the 30 has to go back if she dosent pay me but the azur speedy i am getting for christmas should be a 25 or 30??? so confused :confused1:

Well if you have started yo use your momo speed 30, i doubt they will return it. In that case I would see the speedy 25 mono and replace it with the Azur speedy 25.I think its cuter