Back to LA from Vegas....Reports of BV sighting!

mypolardog

Jan 31, 2007
Hi Ladies,

I just got back from Las Vegas, and wondered into the Corsa Collections at the Forum shops.:yes: For those of you on the search for a Limo Veneta or Ball bag, they HAVE it! They also have a few Limo wallets, and 2 sloanes, I think Moro and Noce. They also have some items on sale, I believe a canvas tote in quarzo, and marquis veneta in trifoglio and white (25% off) , and a marquis messenger (25%) in both colors as well.

I scored a SLOANE IN POUDRE!:love::heart: It will arrive the end of the week. I can't wait! :yahoo:

Ask for Sarah, she's super nice!

Their number:

702) 733-9442

Hope you fine what you are looking for, and I'll post pics when I get it!

Hi Ladies,

I just got back from Las Vegas, and wondered into the Corsa Collections at the Forum shops.:yes: For those of you on the search for a Limo Veneta or Ball bag, they HAVE it! They also have a few Limo wallets, and 2 sloanes, I think Moro and Noce. They also have some items on sale, I believe a canvas tote in quarzo, and marquis veneta in trifoglio and white (25% off) , and a marquis messenger (25%) in both colors as well.

I scored a SLOANE IN POUDRE!:love::heart: It will arrive the end of the week. I can't wait! :yahoo:

Ask for Sarah, she's super nice!

Their number:

702) 733-9442

Hope you fine what you are looking for, and I'll post pics when I get it!

I've just call them, they said they only have the taupe veneta, is that limo color? sorry, I'm not really familiar with the color name...

Congrats!! I'm looking forward to seeing pics!

I'm off to Vegas tomorrow for business. Not sure how much time I'll have for shopping, but I'm going to do my best to drop by the BV in Bellagio!

^^Will do, tnx! :tup: Luckily, they're open until 11-12pm....if my feet are still up for it (post trade show marathon), I will be there! BTW, do you know if they're sale will start next week? (June 4, like SF) I should call.

^^Will do, tnx ouija board! :tup: Luckily, they're open until 11-12pm....if my feet are still up for it (post trade show marathon), I will be there! BTW, do you know if they're sale will start next week? (June 4, like SF) I should call.

^^Will do, tnx ouija board! :tup: Luckily, they're open until 11-12pm....if my feet are still up for it (post trade show marathon), I will be there! BTW, do you know if they're sale will start next week? (June 4, like SF) I should call.

Yes, their sale starts June 4 also. I too did the post trade show/convention shopping bit the last time I was there, and yes my feet did suffer, but for a good cause!