Back to fine tuning, thoughts on azure

LVLeo

Aug 20, 2014
I have just sold my Eva azur, sold th4e speedy long ago, the only other pieces i have are a wallet and a gorgeous delightful mm with pink interior that i bought and have not used yet. I am wondering if it is worth keeping that one bag and wallet as it does tend to get dirty ( my eva did) . I love the look and the interior and its great for sunny days or wearing light colours, i have been saving it for the spring but just not sure if it is worth keeping or not because of the dirt aspect...... thoughts?

I have just sold my Eva azur, sold th4e speedy long ago, the only other pieces i have are a wallet and a gorgeous delightful mm with pink interior that i bought and have not used yet. I am wondering if it is worth keeping that one bag and wallet as it does tend to get dirty ( my eva did) . I love the look and the interior and its great for sunny days or wearing light colours, i have been saving it for the spring but just not sure if it is worth keeping or not because of the dirt aspect...... thoughts?
Since you haven't used it... maybe you should just let it go?

Or, use it to its fullest, enjoy every bit of it, and then sell it once it's too worn and dirty!
Someone will pick it up.

I too have a Delightful MM DA. Mine has the hot pink interior (which is easier to maintain than the one with rb interior). I bought mine about three or four months ago and don't baby it at all. It still looks perfect. I'm just careful about rain and water in general. Once I got a big and nasty red stain on the bottom of my bag (no idea what caused it) and I was able to take it off with baby wipes. I say you should use yours to the fullest. :smile:

I love Azur. I think it always looks so fresh and bright. Admittedly my Azur are pretty new so not sure how they will look with patina over time. It's worth having at least one bag though for spring and summer.

You're right.. they do tend to get dirtier than mono n de. But I'm so happy when using them so it's worth keepin them imo... you could just use them and then sell when it gets too dirty for u...