BACK TO BASICS H Natural,neutral and SADDLE LEATHERS!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok we all know no one does color as beautifully as H.. But this is a thread for the lovers of all the beautiful H neutrals! Bring on your pics of all Hermes natural, saddle leathers (Barenia, Vache natural), natural box calf,Veau Mirror,etc...Even the boardline neutral/naturals like the new Biscuit, and Tea with milk and mocha...Let's see all those gorgeous bags,accessories, saddles and boots!!!

Attached Files:

Styleanyone and DR2014 like this.
  2. Here are also a Barenia bear key charm and a Natural Bolide travel cosmetics bag...
    I forgot to add the details of the bags shown at the begining of the post..all are vache natural HACs Vintage 32cm HAC 23 years old, HAC 36cm nearly new, H&H's VN HAC 32cm on holiday with my HAC VN 36cm...

Attached Files:

3. What colour is the 3rd bag, I didn't even know H did a colour/leather like this.....it's stunning, reminds me of a vintage sportscar

4. Here's my Barenia 35 Birkin PHW with twillies!

Attached Files:

Styleanyone, Meta and cavalla like this.
  5. Oh dear, this is really "turning the knife in the wound"......!!!! I can only post a pic of my lost Vache Naturelle Birkin:crybaby:for now, until the new one arrives......And I hope to be able to post my Barenia as soon as it gets back from the spa, hoping it DOES....:s

Anyway, sadlle leathers and Box are my FAVOURITES!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

Attached Files:

Millicat likes this.
  6. That's what a Vache natural looks like with a full patina :o) The bag is a 23 year old Vache Natural HAC 32cm.:tup:

7. Gorgeous! Did you keep your VN after all??

8. Oh Duna, I am soo sorry...I didn't mean to make your wound worse....Hugs!

9. Thanks Sweetie! Don't you worry, I love seeing these leathers so much, that it's worth a little pang in the heart!;) Thanks for starting this thread!:girlsigh:

10. Hugs to you Duna!

11. Docride, thanks so much for starting this thread! Love the natural leathers. I was...umm... stroking the H saddles in the store yesterday and wishing I had a horse so I could justify purchasing a saddle. I'm still doing the rent-a-horse thing in Brooklyn... :lol:

I'm still thinking about the VN Birkin, but seriously considering selling it so I can get a VN HAC!

Oh Duna... *big hugs*!!

13. That must take some serious work to end up looking like that....it's utterly beautiful. I'm guessing this leather requires more than a little TLC?

14. I am so glad you like it...That was my handy work... :cutesy:

15. Beautiful bags ladies. I was first afraid of VN and Barenia especially the darkening handles and waterspots. But after seeing a vintage VN HAC, the patina of these leathers overtime won me over.

I hope to be able to score a barenia or VN 28cm HAC someday.

duna - Big hugs to you!!! I hope you get your replacement soon.