Back pocket of WOC or chanel mini square - will a phone fit?

Apr 13, 2015
I know this is a long shot for a yes answer, but is there anyway you can fit a phone in the back pocket of a WOC or mini square? Even if it's vertical? I have an iphone XS (regular not the max), Thanks!

I can’t imagine any phone fitting in the back pocket of a WOC or mini! That back pocket is more of convenience slit to fit a metro card, a small piece of paper, or some cash, etc.

Thank you all, that's what I thought. I've become rather addicted to putting my phone in the back pocket of my jumbo and reissue 226 (so convenient!) , but those bags aren't great for all situations, like travel. I like to travel with small, light bags and was looking for the same convenience. I guess cards only it is!

Lol I wouldn’t even attempt it on my medium lol let alone mini square. It is annoying not having a easy reach for phone because I’m super attached to my phone too lol. I just end up holding it most of the time but it does fit perfectly inside the mini haha

I totally understand how u feel about the back pocket.
I got iphone7 and fits vertically in my mini rectangular . But just tried it in my WoC it doesn’t .