Back pack waterproof ?

Well, I live in Scotland and as such my Josh backpack in Macassar has experienced some pretty nasty weather conditions. :lol: It's as good as new! I wouldn't choose to take a bag with a lot of vachetta out in the rain, but I've been caught out in showers with most, if not all of my bags and I've never had any major problems.

Thank you . I live in the UK and I’ve never had an issue with my LV bag until now . Ive got the new Montsouris PM backpack ( monogram and black) which is my first backpack and been caught out in some really bad down pours and the rain had soaked the top flap every time. Today I noticed parts of the side seams on the lower half of the backpack were also wet . So I know it wasn’t because there were gaps from the opening and wondering if it’s just this pack back .
I was thinking I might need to add either the josh or palm spring for the main winter .

Reactions: SandyMA94
My Palm springs PM is. It’s the luck of this design, I think. I’ve travelled with it a lot, gotten caught in many rainstorms and snowstorms yet it’s never gotten wet inside (either main pocket or small front one). BTW I live in Canada where over half the year is wet and frigid cold weather. Mine is original PS model with a lip covering the zipper, giving it great water protection.

GL finding an all-weather backpack to your liking :smile:

Reactions: BULL