Back on the BUS - Reveal Time!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, everyone! Welcome to my first reveal for awhile -- I'll make it quick; enjoy and let me know if you have questions or need additional photos!

Attached Files:

2. Opening the box …

Attached Files:

3. Any guesses yet??

Attached Files:

4. Sorry these are going in sideways -- going to see if I can't fix that for these next two!

Attached Files:

abanara and SweetDaisy05 like this.
  5. Some additional shots - this one of the gold bar on top (blue plastic still on both the turn lock and the plate in these photos so far)

Attached Files:

6. I am LOVING the way that this can be worn double-strapped -- doesn't seem like it would compromise the integrity of the bag/leather --

Attached Files:

7. Here is a shot with it cross-body -- looks great and feels just fine. I'm 5"5 and about 150 for reference --

Attached Files:

8. I love straight reveals. The Color is Stunning:love: Great Choice. Wear in Great health!

9. And here's the tag info!!

Attached Files:

10. For REFERENCE, when I was calling around to locate this bag, I learned that Chanel has it in the black/gold, blue/gold (this one), and red/gold. There was also a mention of navy, but I'm not sure if that was ordered stateside.

Nordstrom has it in the black/gold and camel/gold.

I would say that it's the same size as my other WOCs - I don't see any appreciable difference in what it would be able to hold, other than it doesn't have a back pocket.

LASTLY, this is the SAME one that you see on the Chanel website - the one online looks a lot darker, but the codes match, so if you're looking for the one online in real life, LOOK NO FURTHER.

Thanks for stopping by!

11. Haha, me too! It's also way easier to do them if you just get it out there -- thank you for the compliment and well-wishes!

12. Somehow my last post didn't tag you -- anyway, I agree! Love the straight reveal. Thanks for the compliment and well-wishes! :smile:

13. I ❤️ it! Congrats!!

14. Really beautiful! And such a lovely color. Congratulations. :biggrin:

15. Love the color! Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice