Back on the BANDWAGON!!!

shop0407

Jun 20, 2006
Hello!!
Here's my little story: I stopped buying LV around 3 years ago (jumped on the Burberry bandwagon) because there were too many LV knockoffs. But last week my hubby got me the Neverfull MM for my bday (:heart: it, :heart: it and :heart: it!). Then, hearing about this price increase, i went to Holts yesterday and walked out with these bags!!!!!!! Lets just say everyone was staring and I barely made it down their narrow single escalator. As I was walking by Burberry, hte SA said out loud "Someone must be a very happy girl" :yes:hahaha. Wish all my shopping experiences was like that! Anyways, here is what I got. Enjoy!!

Hello!!
Here's my little story: I stopped buying LV around 3 years ago (jumped on the Burberry bandwagon) because there were too many LV knockoffs. But last week my hubby got me the Neverfull MM for my bday (:heart: it, :heart: it and :heart: it!). Then, hearing about this price increase, i went to Holts yesterday and walked out with these bags!!!!!!! Lets just say everyone was staring and I barely made it down their narrow single escalator. As I was walking by Burberry, hte SA said out loud "Someone must be a very happy girl" :yes:hahaha. Wish all my shopping experiences was like that! Anyways, here is what I got. Enjoy!!

Is there pics? I don't see any. Congratulations!

my.php

april08006ye2.jpg