back issues of coach catalogues??

Plain&Simple

JR Dressage Queen
Nov 15, 2007
would anyone be willing to send me back issues of coach catalogues? I want to have a nice little "reading" library in my closet (lol). Let me know through PM thanks

lunatwinkle

Bag obsessed! <3
O.G.
Nov 13, 2006
California, USA
Lol, I happen to have lots of back Coach catalogs from 2003 until now. But I'd never part with them, I love looking back at the classic bags and doing research when shopping on eBay. You can actually probably find some on eBay for a pretty cheap price. Good luck! :flowers:

LipGlossQueen

Jan 31, 2008
I have all the back issues of coach catalogs going back to 1995. I could never part with them either. I love lookingat the older styles and I use them as reference when going outlet shopping or on ebay.

Jan 2, 2008
I have never kept any of my catalogs... once I'm done looking at 'em, I just throw them away... I must be the only one that doesn't keep 'em! :wtf::lol:

damienmomma

COACH LOVER
Aug 10, 2007
Mine are scattered all over my house! I am so bad with stuff like that!! When my DH finally builds me my bigger and better closet I will be using the catalogs to decorate!

Hisgeekygrrrl

Dreamer of dreams
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
I have never kept any of my catalogs... once I'm done looking at 'em, I just throw them away... I must be the only one that doesn't keep 'em! :wtf::lol:

I am with you coachgirl! I have 4 kids and a DH and I certainly don't have the space for old catalogs. (even if they do have pretty pictures)

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
I too love to see old catalogs, I have only have a few from last year and this year tho.

lmorte

O.G.
Dec 7, 2007
what back issues are you needing? i have dupes and trips of mine. i was going to put them on e-bay,but for a fellow coach lover.they can get pretty heavy. you would have to pay shipping.