Back in Stock Online...What About in the Stores?

hellokatiegirl

Treat Yo Self!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2009
Many of you posted that the LV website is back in stock with many items. What about the stores?

I was planning on going to SCP mall this weekend to get a bag because according to the rumor they would be getting stock back in the last weeks of November. Is this true? For those of you who have visited a LV store lately, do you find that they are replenishing the stock?

I visited the natick store on November 12th and they also said there would be stock the following week. I thought it was weird because they had speedy's in the back and were showing them to customers, but none of them were on display.

I was at the Atlanta store 8 days ago. Displays were mostly Vernis, Mon Mono, a couple of Mahinas and MC. The ONLY damier they had out was an ebene sistina and nothing at all in azur. The only mono put out was a sac plat, neo and a wilshire I think. The slgs were spread out and slim pickings as well. The SA said they were expecting things to start stocking back up after Thanksgiving. It was really sad going in there and seeing it so sparse.

My SA here in NY said all items would be back on black friday because they expect the crowd in the mall. Of course their is no sale but they do expect crowds of shoppers as well.. Good plot.... Lol

I was at one of the largest LV boutiques in Dallas last Satureday, the 13th, and they were still out of everything. My DH asked the SA what they were going to do about Christmas and she said they should have everything back in stock before then. I guess time will tell.

My SA here in NY said all items would be back on black friday because they expect the crowd in the mall. Of course their is no sale but they do expect crowds of shoppers as well.. Good plot.... Lol

This is what I was thinking. It would be stupid for LV to not stock up given all of the shoppers on Black Friday, however I didn't know if they would be able to meet the deadline. I hope they do, that would give me an excuse to go out on Black Friday! :biggrin:

I was in the Town Center Mall, Boca Raton for a short time Sunday night, 11-13, so breezed through LV. Both the windows facing the mall and the store itself were very bare. It looked they were compensating for the lack of goods by prominently displaying scarves.