back from vegas & the oc

Lovely pics! DH and I can often be found in front of the fish tank (bar side) at Roy's NB on Friday or Saturday night...LOL... Sounds like a great trip!

You are beautiful! Thanks for posting the pictures. Glad you have a good time. Congrats.
*It is soooo cold in boston and the wind!! Beacon Hill should be called the Windy Hill.

Nice pics msbean! I was actually in Boston this past weekend - and am heading to Vegas in April! I cannot wait for the shopping lol - dh has NO clue what I'm in for!!! I love the Chanel necklace too...and I'm very much looking forward to much warmer weather! Enjoy your H goodies..

msbean your birkin is one of my favorites on this whole forum! it looks terrific on you.
if you're not tired of giving us the full inventory yet, lol, your flats are adorable - who are they by?

msbean- love your beautiful pics! Thanks so much for sharing. It looks like you had a wonderful time! I'm so jealous- would love to go to vegas and oc especially since it is cold here and has been snowing all day!

mrssparkles: thanks! ms birkin surely does appreciate the compliments ;)

saligator: thank you - i do think my birkin is a "happy" color too! the chanel pearls also make me happy :love: it was definitely a fun, relaxing trip.

lovethatthing: thank you!!!

gazoo: thanks and thanks!

socal: omg so roy's nb is a regular haunt of yours?! imagine if we'd been there at the same time - maybe you woulda recognized ms chartreuse :smile:

pelinaka: my bf would love to hear all these compliments about him - thanks :smile:

rose: aww thanks :smile: still jealous of your rose shocking key holder!! :graucho:

mree43: thanks so much :shame: brrr so you know! wind wind everywhere! dratted new england!

cobaltblu: thank you and yes, we sure did have a wonderful time :smile:

sparklyprincess: thank you that's so nice of you to say about us - i love my birkin and chanel pearls too - great combo imho :love:

anhermeslover: thank you thank you and thank you! i'm glad to be back!

elizabethk: yup we sure did have a great time, thanks!

shoes319: omg you were in boston? i heard the weather wasn't too bad the wknd before i got back but then they DROPPED as soon as i got back of course! you are gonna love shopping in vegas - it's almost TOO MUCH! :smile:

moviegirl325: thanks hon :smile: i'll try to post up some action pics soon!

hiheels: aww thanks!! my flats are by camper - i got them thru zappos.com but you can find retail stores in some places. they are a more practical solution for long walks down the strips and in the malls ;)

pgn: you're welome and thanks! i feel ya on the snow - here it was a death trap with all ice everywhere!

mizzle: thank you! vegas is awesome - i totally get "vegas burnout" from seeing so much bling after a few days but it's so fun!