Back from Vegas...here's the Chanel haul

Jan 13, 2007
This was my first time in Vegas, and I loved it!!!! The shopping was TDF!!!!!:yes:

Here's what I picked up from Chanel..................

vegasshopping006.jpg

These are silvertone:

vegasshopping009.jpg

I just love there sunnies!!!!!

more003.jpg

more007.jpg

more005.jpg

OMG ...I love tht white one!! I never seen that style before!! is tht new? And, what size is that? how much is it? and do u have the style number?? Sorry for asking too many questions!

OMG ...I love tht white one!! I never seen that style before!! is tht new? And, what size is that? how much is it? and do u have the style number?? Sorry for asking too many questions!

OMG, please ask as many questions as you like, I just hope I can answer them!!!:smile:

Here's what the box says:

07A
A35310Y04271
Sac Class Rabat
Blanc
UNI

I'm not sure what size they call this one, it measures 10 inches across, about 6 inches tall, and 2 1/2 inches deep.

The price before tax is $2275...purchased in Las Vegas.

Ohhh, what a fabulous haul! :tup: The classic flap with the new reissue clasp looks great in white!! :heart: I have the matching necklace to the first pair of earrings you picked up, and I have that second pair of earrings too (love them)! All of your accessories are too cute... congrats!! :smile:

Ohhh, what a fabulous haul! :tup: The classic flap with the new reissue clasp looks great in white!! :heart: I have the matching necklace to the first pair of earrings you picked up, and I have that second pair of earrings too (love them)! All of your accessories are too cute... congrats!! :smile:

The necklace was just gorgy!!!! I almost bought the matching pin, but I have so many Chanel pins....I decided to pass on it!!!:yes: