Back from Vegas...here's the Chanel haul

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This was my first time in Vegas, and I loved it!!!! The shopping was TDF!!!!!:yes:

Here's what I picked up from Chanel..................

[​IMG]

These are silvertone:

[​IMG]

I just love there sunnies!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. here's the bag.....a white caviar flap.....not sure what size it is, it's 10 inches across, and the chain is the coolest!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. OMG ...I love tht white one!! I never seen that style before!! is tht new? And, what size is that? how much is it? and do u have the style number?? Sorry for asking too many questions!

4. Here's 2 bracelets I got a while ago, don't think I posted them before:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also got these earrings a while ago too:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. I absolutely LOVe the bag, congrats!

6. Holy crap :drool::drool:! So much cool loot! I love the bag and the sunnies, especially! Congrats!

7. OMG, please ask as many questions as you like, I just hope I can answer them!!!:smile:

Here's what the box says:

07A
    A35310Y04271
    Sac Class Rabat
    Blanc
    UNI

I'm not sure what size they call this one, it measures 10 inches across, about 6 inches tall, and 2 1/2 inches deep.

The price before tax is $2275...purchased in Las Vegas.

8. Congrats! All of them are great buys! :drool:

9. Great haul! Loving the stuff - especially the white classic flap and the first set of earrings!

10. that bag is gorgeous, the chain is the best part!:heart:

11. i love them all!!
    congratz!!!

12. Ohhh, what a fabulous haul! :tup: The classic flap with the new reissue clasp looks great in white!! :heart: I have the matching necklace to the first pair of earrings you picked up, and I have that second pair of earrings too (love them)! All of your accessories are too cute... congrats!! :smile:

13. Love the flap and the sunnies!

14. The necklace was just gorgy!!!! I almost bought the matching pin, but I have so many Chanel pins....I decided to pass on it!!!:yes:

15. Oh, I love your pics! Those first earrings are gorgeous. I have the second pair and love 'em. Also that bag...AMAZING. And the bracelets are my favorite. Congrats!!!!!!!