Back from vacation/anniversary - some new goodies!

pat222

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
Pacific Northwest
We went to the oregon coast for a week to celebrate our anniversary (25 years!). It was a somewhat last minute plan as we're doing a big vacation in January. But we went to the coast on our honeymoon and DH organized dinner at the restaurant we ate at on our honeymoon! Of course, there was a nearby outlet that we couldn't pass up!

Here's my outlet loot...

Bleeker duffle in wine - what a yummy color; just like a glass of red wine.

Bleeker appliqued denim duffle - this is spectacular and I did a charge send so it just arrived back home. I love it so much in person - the detailing is amazing. I really debated this bag and now that I have it I am so happy. Definitely a keeper.

Last, a 3x5 leather turnlock agenda. Best part it was only $39!

I've figured out I love the Bleeker duffles -I think I'm on a bit of a ban for a bit.

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
California
Great finds - I love that wine color and I agree the detailing the denim w/ the vachetta flowers is amazing! I'm still hoping to find one of the wallets in this!

vivi1205

**My Snow Pup**
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
New England
OMG!!! BEAUTIFUL purchases!!! :woohoo: I am in :heart: with the denim appliqued bag...it's so unique! And a mere $39 for the agenda book...:drool: CONGRATS on great purchases, and Happy Anniversary!!!!

christylou

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Sunny Arizona
Great finds and congrats on 25 years!! Don't you just love the Oregon coast? It's so totally different than any other coast in the US. I grew up in Oregon and miss it sooooooooooooo much. Again, congrats!

bagap

O.G.
Jul 31, 2008
Cali-4-Ni-A
Celebrating a 25th anniversary and Coach shopping! You lucky gal...congrats on both :tup:. Great goodies!

We're coming up on our 19th dating anniversary...we still celebrate it since were such saps, lol...and our 15th wedding anniversary and I'm hoping to score some Coach, too :graucho:.

Mar 3, 2008
Oklahoma
Here's the pictures:

I have the denim duffle. It is a Dillard's exclusive. If you don't mind me asking, (but will probably be sick at your answer!) how much did you pay? So it was the outlet? I bought it at Dillard's a day or two after it came out: $398. I love mine and get TONS of compliments! Congratulations!

pat222

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
Pacific Northwest
Shoperadictgirl, the Bleeker denim duffle was $148. I passed it up at Macys and regreted it ever since - while I love the deal I got, I also would have paid full price and been thrilled. It's really spectacular. Have your leather parts changed color at all?

Mar 3, 2008
Oklahoma
Shoperadictgirl, the Bleeker denim duffle was $148. I passed it up at Macys and regreted it ever since - while I love the deal I got, I also would have paid full price and been thrilled. It's really spectacular. Have your leather parts changed color at all?
Wow, that's some deal! Yes, I think this bag was worth every penny I paid; although I wouldn't have minded your deal. It's very unique bag!

IF my leather parts have changed color, not much! It's held up very nicely!

kattykay

sofa king sexy!
Jun 8, 2008
new jersey
wow that bleeker is just like red wine! it beautiful, and $39 fior an agenda???? that amazing price i think i might get one for my mother so she can get organized, i swear i dont know how that woman keeps track of things but im sure an organizer would help. can you store business cards in there, b/c she has a whole mini skinny with every business card she gets nd i tihnk this would be good for her to keep track of the ones she needs.

CaptainPicard

Oct 5, 2007
California
Nice haul !... I just bought that same agenda with my PCE and paid after PCE $112 for it. Its reg. price is $148. Perhaps I will return it ....I kind of feel like I've been violated.