Back from vacation and came home with goodies!

bevie125

O.G.
Jan 9, 2009
I just got home from vacation and could not wait to open my outlet bag and play with my new toys! I let my hubby pick for me, because, well it was just to hard to choose with all of the great full price deletes that were at my beckoning call! Anyone want to see????:biggrin:

Okay, so first off I have to say that I'm not a huge siggy fan, but the colors are just so perfect and since they didnt have the color I really wanted, I got this one. Before I reveal, I have to add that I had the gunmetal in hand and hubby says to me, how many metallic bags are you going to buy!

So here is Audrey cinched tote in multi

697064a7.jpg

The next bag I got was a bag I've seen on the website, but never in person. My hubby actually brought it to me because he knows how much I love pink. So ofcourse I had to get her. I must also point out how supportive and cute my husband was today in the outlet. He had the two kids in hand and was just helping out so much. I think I made him feel good that I liked his suggestions.

So here we have Sophia in floral

628d486c.jpg

Beautiful bags... love your audrey! You gotta love when the hubby steps in and helps in the Coach store :smile: I once took my daughter to the Vineland store while vacationing in Florida. She was in her stroller and was getting trampled by tourists... not to mention grabbing all the bags she could reach... thank goodness for help :smile:

Your bags are absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing your new lovelies with us, granny

Thanks granny!

Beautiful bags... love your audrey! You gotta love when the hubby steps in and helps in the Coach store :smile: I once took my daughter to the Vineland store while vacationing in Florida. She was in her stroller and was getting trampled by tourists... not to mention grabbing all the bags she could reach... thank goodness for help :smile:

You are so right! My daughter is 5 and she wanted to try on every bag she could see. At one point he left with my son and daughter and took them for ice cream so I could shop in peace :smile: