Back from the PCE pre-event reveal...

angelic*ruin

Colorblocked
O.G.
Apr 7, 2007
No long drawn out teases, as I need to be getting ready for bed soon. 5:15am comes very fast during the work week. :sleepy:

So, without further ado, introducing Ms. Audrey Patent Andie Cinched Tote in a vibrant stunning Navy and of course I could not resist the little Octopus key fob that matches it so well.

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0009-2.jpg

DSC_0008-3.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

I didn't even really think about it until we got back to my car in the parking lot, but I unconsciously matched it to my new ride we bought 3 weeks ago. Hubby just rolled his eyes when I told him my new Coach bag matched the CR-V. :lol:

crv.jpg

Thats the bag I'm thinking about getting! Can you possibly do a modeling pic? Gosh that bag is soooo gorgy!! Congrats!

My modeling pics are notoriously bad. Between the flash in the mirror and the weird angle of the camera, they never turn out very good.

I like the size though because it's a large bag without being a LARGE bag, if you know what I mean. And it's similar to the Madison Shoulder (maybe a tad smaller than the MSB) bag in size and the way you can use either the shoulder straps or longer cross/shoulder strap.

I'm still waffling on whether or not to get the parchment laser cut Sophia. The SA gave me the card back which is always bad news for my wallet, but I think I want to wait on the laser cut and see what other colors come out as we get closer to summer.

My modeling pics are notoriously bad. Between the flash in the mirror and the weird angle of the camera, they never turn out very good.

I like the size though because it's a large bag without being a LARGE bag, if you know what I mean. And it's similar to the Madison Shoulder (maybe a tad smaller than the MSB) bag in size and the way you can use either the shoulder straps or longer cross/shoulder strap.
O I know what you mean, I have a long length mirror but for some reason I can't take any good modeling pics for the life of me w/that mirror, thats why I always have bathroom pics! LOL :roflmfao: Thanks for the 411, I already have an MSB, so I'm gonna say this bag will be perfect for me! Enjoy your new lovely! :P