Back from the outlets!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi everyone,

My bf and I got back from a whole day of shopping at the Cabazon/Desert Hills Premium Outlets and we got two items from the Burberry Outlet.

I got the small nova check cosmetic case for $50 (original price $79) and a dark brown check/horse pattern suitcase for $348 (original price $895)!

They also had a ton of nova check, red & black patent leather trim purses! There are even some still on the regular Burberry website that were in the outlets! I really wanted to get a purse but I've recently gotten two new Fendi's so I had to pass. But I just wanted to let you ladies know what I got! I will definitely post pictures later.

2. thanks for the update! i cant wait to see that suitcase, what a deal!!

3. Thanks for the info- can't wait to hit the burberry outlet in Orlando

4. Pics please! :nuts:

You got some great deals!

5. Yes pics please I wanna see.

6. congrats, awesome deals!!

7. I'd love to see the suitcase!

8. Pics please, looks like you had great deals!

9. Hi all! Here are the pics as I promised!!!

I forgot to mention that the suitcase is a rolling, carry-on luggage piece which perfectly matches the messenger bag my bf got from the same outlet a few months ago. We got him this suitcase so he could match the messenger when he goes on short business trips. He was totally against designer brands and spending $$ at first but I've slowly changed his mind! I will definitely post pictures of him and his coordinating bag later. :yes:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

P.S. I also got a few items from Coach so look for my Coach update w/ pics later!

10. ^^OMG- that's my favorite Burberry line EVER! So much nicer than the shadow check- I'll post pics of my duffle later.

11. Glad you posted pics- great purchases!

12. Love the suitcase! And you got a great deal!! Congrats!!

13. omg what a deal you got on that suitcase!!! i think i need to get out my closest burberry outlet PRONTO!

and love your cosmetic bag too!

14. Looks fantastic! I've only got a Coach outlet near me, but I'm going to start looking for a Burberry outlet, too!! You've inspired me!

15. Thanks everyone! I really love the outlets near me. They always have such fabulous finds. I'm in the process of trying to photograph the messenger bag my bf got a few months ago. It's in the same exact pattern as the suitcase and was on clearance for $150! My bf doesn't live too close to me so I'm trying to get him to take pictures of it for me so I can post it. He thinks I'm so silly! :rolleyes:

From the same Burberry outlet - I've also gotten a two piece bathing suit for $50. And from the Off Saks outlet across from the Burberry store - I got a stainless steel Burberry watch for $150. I'll have to post a picture of my complete Burberry collection soon as well. Not much purses but more so accessories. :lol: