Back from the outlet

Mizpostal

Mar 7, 2012
Rochester NY
So happy to finally get this bag...SA had brought it out to me from the back a couple months ago (it was a return)but manager would only sell it for the coupon 30% off, no additional discount as it was still full price in the system so I didn't get it :sad: But when I went today SA brought out some bags from the back for me and there she was....patience pays and now it's mine!

Legacy Colorblock Duffle and Madison Gathered Clutch in Magenta (surprise find among FB wallets)

image-668512029.jpg

Mama20

Oct 16, 2012
So happy to finally get this bag...SA had brought it out to me from the back a couple months ago (it was a return)but manager would only sell it for the coupon 30% off, no additional discount as it was still full price in the system so I didn't get it :sad: But when I went today SA brought out some bags from the back for me and there she was....patience pays and now it's mine!

Legacy Colorblock Duffle and Madison Gathered Clutch in Magenta (surprise find among FB wallets)
Both gorgeous! Congrats!

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
That bag is awesome! I love the colors! This is the bag that made me interested in this style. It's the only one that I'd keep the tassels on. Love it! Great find.

4ever

Crazy for Coach!
Mar 8, 2009
Awesome finds! The outlets have been putting out some good stuff this weekend!

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
the land of cold!

Awesome finds!