Back from the outlet!!

Nice bag, Donnalynn! I was eyeing that bag with it first came out and never got around to buying it, I love the versatility of it! Anyone who has it, are you thrilled with it or is it just so-so?

well i guess it wasnt that bad of a trip!! nice buys, did you open up the draws? thats where they keep the best stuff, ive seen one of those calf hair (or whatever it is) wallets in there last time

HOLY COW! You did well! $139???? What was the original retail price anyway? I remember when that bag first came out and I was ALL OVER IT. Unfortunately, I never did see her IRL, so I passed. BEAUTIFUL color! CONGRATS!!:woohoo:

Hi, bag twin! LOVE the bag on you and I know you will totally enjoy wearing it! I've been carrying mine for over a week and have to keep planning my outfits around it because I'm not ready to switch yet :P Isn't the price great (someone asked what the original tag on it was and I think it was $458, so this is a phenomenal deal)?!
Enjoy it :woohoo:!!!
p.s. too bad we are all in different parts of the country or we could have a tPF Ergo convertible tote meet-up, lol!

I was thinking about the Lindsey or an Ergo pleated satchel. Your find is gorgeous!

There were two gray Lindsays in 50% off, and a table of pleated ergos (magenta, burnt orange, brown hmm maybe another color or two) 40% off, which I think comes to around $240something - I remember asking about the magenta one last time.