Back from the outlet!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This trip, my outlet had the WORST selection of bags/accessories that I have ever seen. Crapola, pretty much - for me, anyway. BUT...I did manange to find that one bright light (and an accessory or two!). Hint - its nothing I thought I would ever buy, and the price was incredible!! Any guesses (this is my first "reveal", but I'll make it quick!!)

2. I'm all eyes!!! ;)

3. lurex wristlets?

4. what about those soho wristlets that are showing up there?

5. I'm waiting with baited breath....is it an Amanda satchel???

6. Hmmm, a swingpack?

7. Amanda and accessories?

8. OK here goes - I dont do "waiting" well!

Attached Files:

9. donnalynn, did you go to the AC outlet? I was thinking about going, but don't want to waste my time if they don't have anything interesting there.

10. We are bag buddies! I love the way it fits around my hip. Congrats!

11. I walked around for about a full hour trying to find "hidden little gems", but there was nothing to be had today. No teal Hamptons carryalls, no Bridgits (so happy I got mine on ebay). I carried around a gray vintage hobo (looked like an elephant ear on me!), the purple patent hobo and satchel (first one was just ok, satchel was too small in a not good way), a plum medium Carly - again!(again, small, but not in a Bridgit way - just would wind up cramming everything in like I did in the past w/Carlys - but SUCH a pretty bag). No good wallets at all - nothing less bulky than my french purses, no Legacy wallets (old or new ) - nada. Crappy wristlets, etc etc. Then my last walk around, on the bottom bottom shelf I saw the convertible tote. There were only 2 there, and I would have never even picked it up if I didnt admire it on some of our TpFers lately. The SA came over and said "oh thats a boutique transfer - and its only $139!" I was like SOLD!!!!! It lays flat against the body, so comfortable and really, even though Im not a pink girl at all, I think it'll be very pretty in the spring. I put it over my shoulder and the angels sang!! and did I mention it was only $139 - holy crap! I got the little gold skinny for like $17, and the perfume solid 9.99 and I was on my way! They did have a few Amanda satchels, a few capacity wristlets and some jewelry cases, but that satin just makes me too nervous! So with the two wristlets I returned from a previous trip, these cost me $80!!

12. Yup thats my closest outlet. What are you looking for, and I'll let you know if they had it. The outlet (people-wise and bag-wise) was the emptiest Ive ever seen it.)

13. Yup, you and bagap are two of the ladies who made me take another look at this bag. I really would not have even picked it up - it was NEVER on my radar, which would have been a shame cause its really cool and different, which is one of the things I REALLY like about it! Oh, that and the price haha!!

14. My outlet had them for around the same price,but i liked them much better in pics than in person for some reason. I think im picky.LOL

Nice color tho. I like it.

15. Nice!! I love this bag. It's very pretty Donna. :girlsigh: