~*~*~Back from the outlet!!!~*~*~

LAltiero85

<3
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
Hey everyone!

I just got back from the outlet and wanted to show you my new addition.

Also, (for nauticalstar) I wanted to let you all know what the Waterloo outlet has right now. They had TONS of suede: totes, shoulder bags, and hobos. And TONS of pebbled leather items. They also had a lot of Ergos. They had the large totes, orig. priced something like $500 and some odd dollars and down to 300 and some odd dollars....pretty good....not in my price range right now though :sad: (holidays and all:smile:). And they had the medium Ergo totes, which were a lot smaller than I thought IRL. They were down to about $250 (not exact, sorry) + a 20% off additional discount. Anyway, the leather is nice! They had black and camel. They had Lurex wristlets in gold and silver. And they had Holiday Patchwork totes (medium and large--I think they called them lunch and book totes--sorry, I'm really botching this! They were from 250-300 approx.)

Anyway, w/o any further delay, here is my new addition, the Soho Sig. Lg. Hobo. It is orig. $298, factory price, $269, marked down to $169.99 + additional 20% off discount, came to about $143 w/ tax. So I was pretty happy. Here she is!!! Sorry for the long post!

Attachments

• Picture 525.jpg
    Picture 525.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 99
  • Picture 526.jpg
    Picture 526.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 85
  • Picture 527.jpg
    Picture 527.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 57
  • Picture 528.jpg
    Picture 528.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 129
  • Picture 529.jpg
    Picture 529.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 68
Oh and they also had those really gorgeous top handle bags in black, the Gramercy Satchel, like Taralindsey has, it sort of resembles an Hermes Kelly. Soooo pretty IRL. I was VERY close to getting it. It was also $169.99 + additional 20% off.

Yes I love that bag too!
is it the big one or smaller one?
I am really hoping the leesburg va one has a lot of good stuff- like soho when i go the first weekend in december!
I really want to get a soho satchel- if i can find one for a good price, and there is also one i would die to have and soho satchel but it has two flap pockets on the sides.. a mia i think it's called!:love:

Yes I love that bag too!
is it the big one or smaller one?
I am really hoping the leesburg va one has a lot of good stuff- like soho when i go the first weekend in december!
I really want to get a soho satchel- if i can find one for a good price, and there is also one i would die to have and soho satchel but it has two flap pockets on the sides.. a mia i think it's called!:love:
Well, they had a lot of soho satchels in Waterloo today, I would imagine a lot of the outlets carry the same products. Good luck, I hope you find one!

Love it! This is just like the one I bought last weekend at the outlet but mine is black/black. I'm saving mine for Christmas but I really love the shape of it. And I'm sure that when it's full of all your stuff it will have the perfect slouch. I can't wait to use it. Hope you like it, congratulations!