Back from the Centralia Coach outlet Grand Opening

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Never again LOL! Anyway, my husband said to get a bag for my birthday (a few weeks early), and I got a matching one for my daughter's 8th birthday next weekend. She's going to flip that we'll match! :P I love this saddle leather trim, and I think this will make such a great casual bag.

[​IMG]

2. Cute...she is going to flip with those matching bags!! :smile:

So how is the store? Big...small?? :smile: I am guessing a zoo!! :smile:

3. About the same size as Seattle Premium (don't know if you've ever ventured up that far), but without as much cool stuff. They have the space to add more, so maybe they will in time (I hope!).

And zoo is too tame a description! lol!

4. ROFL....oh man!! :smile:
    I have only been to Woodburn and Lincoln City, Centralia is like 1.5 hours from my house!!
    Well I am glad you found something you like despite the madness!! :smile:

5. Great buys!! I was checking those exact bags out last night!! :cool:

6. Cute Bags!!!
    Starting your daughter early on a Coach, good work!!!!

Congrats and Happy Birthday!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

7. I love those bags. So pretty. Congrats to both of you. :biggrin:

8. I am glad I am not the only one that started my daughter out young! Although my daughter just turned 3....LMAO :shame:

9. LOL! Well, I did get her one for her 6th birthday. It's just that it didn't match (though she loves it), and I know she wants to match.

10. how cool great bag.. oh to having them young and wanting to match mine then they turn into my daughter and said they must not match... lol

11. Hee! Well, I don't plan on another bag until maybe she hits thirteen (since it's a milestone), and by then I am sure she'll want her own look.

12. awww cute bags and cute idea for ur daughter!! LOL it only goes downhill! my son is 2 and i am trying to find some little baby sized wallet for him already =o)

13. You have a Coach outlet in little Centralia? I'm so jealous!

14. So really gorgeous...

15. I have been stalking that bag on the bay! I convinced my mom to go to our local outlet first thing tomorrow morning so I can see if they have one. I'm going to own it SOON one way or another!!!