Back from the boutique - Purchases

selketkrb

Videre est credere
O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
I am sad to report that I returned the Teal Francine. It took me a couple weeks and much thought to finally get up the courage to do so. I LOVE that bag but I just don't think I would carry it in that color at all. If it were white I would get more use out of it. So I figured I would trade her in for something I know I will carry, the Lily.

On a happier note, with the Francine credit and my PCE I got these (all stock photos except for scarf pic borrowed from eBay), they should arrive Friday or Monday. My thought is that the legacy items match almost any bag, so they would be more versatile and economical when switching from bag to bag. I am wavering a bit on the wallet I have to admit. They have a new black leather trimmed legacy stripe wallet coming out that is really cute that I may end up exchanging this one for.

11625_b4ca_a0_front.jpg

41656_b4mc_a0_front.jpg

41665_b4mc_a0_front.jpg

41758_b4mc_a0_front.jpg

149434209_o.jpg

I am sad to report that I returned the Teal Francine. It took me a couple weeks and much thought to finally get up the courage to do so. I LOVE that bag but I just don't think I would carry it in that color at all. If it were white I would get more use out of it. So I figured I would trade her in for something I know I will carry, the Lily.

On a happier note, with the Francine credit and my PCE I got these (all stock photos except for scarf pic borrowed from eBay), they should arrive Friday or Monday. My thought is that the legacy items match almost any bag, so they would be more versatile and economical when switching from bag to bag. I am wavering a bit on the wallet I have to admit. They have a new black leather trimmed legacy stripe wallet coming out that is really cute that I may end up exchanging this one for.

11625_b4ca_a0_front.jpg

41656_b4mc_a0_front.jpg

41665_b4mc_a0_front.jpg

41758_b4mc_a0_front.jpg

149434209_o.jpg

You lucky, lucky girl! All the pieces are fantabulous!:tup: