Back from the boutique on this rainy day and came back with...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A couple of items! One of which, I've been putting off buying because I thought it looked too plain and I really wasn't sure...

BUT thanks to TPF and the wonderful pics that everyone has put up I decided if I'm thinking about it this much I should just go ahead and get it!!!
    :yahoo:

Here's the first pic...(I promise not a LONG strip tease, just want to sequence the pics with my story)...

It's raining and it's dreary and my tired old bones decided that I needed to do something fun. So off to the boutique I went and came home w/ a small shopping bag...

Attached Files:

2. While at the boutique to purchase one very special item that I've been eyeing for SOOOOOOO long now. I was looking around and thought it needed a friend.

A very nice SA was able to help me pick out a very pretty little friend to keep each other company!

Attached Files:

3. First let's open the one in the dustbag!!!
    Presenting my VERY beautiful Damier Ebene Speedy 30 :love: I cannot wait to use her and get those wrinkles out! I really wanted a box for my Speedy but the SA said they were out. :hrmm:

But I decided I wanted the bag more then the box so I went ahead!

My poor little curious kitty cat is trying to get into the smaller box - I think she thinks it's a friend for her!!!. :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

4. love it! i have been wanting a damier speedy for so long! i think ill get one before the price icrease thi week.

5. While admiring the bag in the boutique I was contemplating getting a key chain. To dress it up a bit and make it a little bit more personal. But realistically, a scarf is a better accessory for me. I think it's more practical and it look really pretty on the bags I've seen here.

And with this grey weather and the rain, I had my eyes set forward to spring/summer. And found a beautiful scarf that fit my needs! :heart:

With that said here's my Speedy's new best friend, a Violet Monogram Pop Scarf! Just loved the colours and the print!! :love:

Attached Files:

6. Congrats. Very pretty!

7. Now let's see these two beauties together!!! I'm so in love with this bag and scarf!!!:love: I REALLY think the scarf gives it a nice touch!

Unfortunately, I think in this picture you can really see how my poor little kitty cat is disappointed that what was in the box wasn't for her!! :sad:

I'll have to give her extra pets to make up for that!:smile:

Attached Files:

8. Thank you mustlovecatz! I must admit fear of yet another price increase made it a lot easier to get out of the house and into the rain today!

And Thank you looking keokicat!

9. very cute combo u got going on there! congrats. :biggrin:

10. Congratulations! Fabulous choice with the Damier Ebene Speedy 30 & its pretty friend! Both items look great. Enjoy your newest purchases & great move to have gotten them before the dreaded price increase! :smile:

11. Congrats! She's perfect! They go very well together.

12. OOO sooo cute!! Congratulations... and YAY for beating the increase!! haha

13. I love the Damier Speedy in Ebene ~ my fave Speedy! Congrats, great choice! And the scarf is beautiful ~ love it!

14. Your scarf looks fabulous tied to your speedy!

15. Congrats! Love it!