Back from Spain! Guess what I've gotten?

Well, Miss BV has yet to come out of her bag so thus far there is no "strip" part, only the "tease" part! I am sure, though, when she does come out it will be worth the wait!

I believe crabtreemeeko is too busy cuddling and petting her new acquisition, she has forgotten us! Or maybe just getting over jetlag!

Of course, at this point it better not be something small like a card case...we expect something big shaped like a bag:yahoo:...after all this waiting!

So sorry for the long wait, the striptease wasnt intentional, cos its China's national day yesterday (a public holiday in HK) so we went out to see fireworks and spend some times with friends.... okok, enough of me talking, here's my new darling: Nero Intreccio Club Stripe Montaigne Bag :jammin:

Attachments

• CIMG1492.JPG
    CIMG1492.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 96
  • CIMG1493.JPG
    CIMG1493.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 130
  • CIMG1494.JPG
    CIMG1494.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 100
What a beauty!!! :yahoo: For that I forgive you for "teasing" us :P.

Now, we want some ACTION PICS. You must, you must after all that torture you put us through. Rights gals and guys?

:yahoo:I love it!!!! When I wsa in the NY store I was really struck by how beautiful the striped pieces were. They are really works of art. I love the contrast of the nero, carmino and corallo. It took all of my self control not to buy the wallet that matches your new bag.