Back from skiing and a couple of visits to Hermes...

You are beautiful with your new Picotin! I *love* that bag - I want an MM sooooooooo badly! Great color! And what sweet pics - thanks, and Congratulations.

I love it that you went into Hermes with your ski boots on. Now I want to go skiing there. Love your pics. and your daughter is adorable. My daughter came in and saw these pics and said how much she loved your daughter's boots. so cute you two.

Allaboutnice, I just love reading about your trips! Wish I was back home right now close to all the wonderful shops in France and Italy! Your picotin is lovely and the colour amazing. Very cute pics with your daughter outside Hermès:heart:

I agree...you do really look great with the picotin. It looks so ultra chic and expensive and it really does fit you. I really like it on you! The birkin can wait...I have waited forever for mine! You can just wait a little bit longer.

Enjoy your goodies!!!

Thank you everyone for all your lovely comments.

A couple of people mentioned the ski boots. Well, the first time I went to this store, I hung around the entrance pointing at my boots and they waved me in 'don't worry about that'. This time, I just clunked confidently around knowing it would be fine. The store is right beneath the tourist office of Courchevel and right by the ski meeting area, full of snow plus all the lifts to the runs, so I guess they are well used to it.

I love your posts! YOu and your daughter are so beautiful! Congratulations on your Picotin! It is definitely worth waiting a little bit longer on a birkin! Enjoy in good health!