Back from Saks! Bought the silver hw Jumbo to compare, and another Chanel bag. PIX!!!

Hey everyone! Thanks for allll your opinions :smile: I was thinking last night while trying them on again, that deep down I had always wanted the gold and that is what I was first drawn to. Plus I think the gold stands out more than the silver and if more people have the silver, I want one that not as many have so I can be somewhat different. So I think I'm going with gold. I really do love it and yeah my hair is blondish brownish and it works really well with my coloring. Plus I already own a couple black bags with silver h/w so I really don't need another. Thanks so much for all the sweet remarks :biggrin:

I absolutely love this Jumbo with the silver hardware. If I didn't have so many black bags already, I was going to buy this baby a few weeks ago. The other bag is the small Diamond Stitch Flap, and it is a terrific bag. I so wanted this one in the large size, but they are apparently sold out.

-Stephanie (pond23)

the silver jumbo looks a lot better and that diamond stitch flap is so cute! they're two totally different bags so you needn't feel guilty about keeping both of them. the diamond stitch is so cute and small while the jumbo is a great everyday bag.

I love the gold hardware on the jumbo! I think the gold looks best on you and
if you always wanted the gold you should keep it. I felt the same way about
the GST. I wear so much silver but when I saw them in person I just thought
that the gold looked better.

if you're keeping the diamond stitch flap (GREAT BAG btw, i love it! i have the same one heh so i might be a bit biased there), then i think the gold hw jumbo would be better since the DS flap has silvery/ruthenium hw right? i think they ALL look great on you though!