Back from Saks! Bought the silver hw Jumbo to compare, and another Chanel bag. PIX!!!

I'm def intly leaning torwards the silver now too! you are too funny! I actually almost got that bag last year in the larger version, but the SA convinced me to get a classic for my first Chanel and now I am glad that I am getting a classic Chanel bag. The diamond stich isnt as classic and te leather isnt as durable in my opinon, it is supposed to look aged and its softer so I don't think its quite as durable as the traditional caviar. I def say to keep one of the Jumbos! They both look great on you!

Thanks everyone! Yeah I think I am keeping the Silver H/W Jumbo but I have to exchange it tomorrow first! If any of you saw my other thread, the one I got today is defective :sad:

But you know what else I saw today that was super cute!?!? The East West flap! Surprisingly it fit lots of stuff!!! Of course not as much as a Jumbo but I found it to be adorable hehe.

Personally, I like the smaller bag much better than the jumbo. I think it looks more trendy, younger and stylish. The jumbo looks like a bag my mother would have handed down to me. But, if you are to choose between the gold hardware and the silver, I suggest the silver.

Oh starbrite, glad that you have finally decided on one...and thank you so much for this pic (the lighting in your room is just right), I am going to save it in my computer, it's such a good pic to show comparison of 2 H/W... I am now tempted to get the Jumbo silver too...;)

both the gold and silver h/w Jumbos together

goldsilver.jpg

Opinions please! :yes: