Back from Paris with pics and a sweet souvenir

QUOTE: "Here is a pic of how busy it was. (got busted here for taking a pic)"...

Can I ask how you got "busted" (by whom??) while on the Champs-Elysees taking an outdoor shot of "the Mecca"?? And did they give you your VAT directly, or will you have to submit it ??
Your photos were awesome.

The "busy" pic I took after I entered the store. Security came over to me and said no taking photos. :nogood: eep! :okay:

For the VAT, they give you the forms, write down something for their own file for when the form arrives to them after being stamped by customs. Then when I got the airport there is a 'detaxe' window you go to, show your items, and they stamp your reciept. I just put in it an envelope I was given, and popped it in the mail right there and then.

Love your pics. I wonder why they don't allow photos in the store? :confused1: Love the bag you got as well.

Most stores don't. I can understand that. plus, I wouldn't want to be a sales associate constantly being photographed, or being distracted by people wanting to come in and take photos.

But most stores i've ever seen anyone attempt to take a photo at, has been asked not to.

I absolutely have to see that store although I hate crowds & will have to shop at the other one.
Loved your pics, thanks so much!