Back from Paris with a bunch of new bags

1. Hi Ladies!!!

I wanted to show you my new purchases from my trip to paris!!! I went crazy there! I went to 4-5 different Gerard Darel boutiques and picked up these:

I hope you like them!

oh, and by the way, paris is heaven for people like us :lol:

1. & 2. Charlotte 12 in brown
    3. & 4. Charlotte 12 in rose (pale pink)
    5. Charlotte 24 in silver (in the pic it seems like gold but it isn't:smile: )
    6. Charlotte 24 in silver (the pic is close to the real life color)
    7. Charlotte 24-11 in camel (this bag is from GD's Pablo line for young
    women)
    8. & 9. Charlotte 24-11 again (compared to a regular charlotte 24 with "vintage" style)
    10. Charlotte 24 and 12 together (they exchanged me the pink one finally because it had a defect!!! They gave me a new one:biggrin: )

I love my new babies:heart: :heart: :heart:

brown12pf1.jpg brown12pf2.jpg rose12pf1.jpg rose12pf2.jpg silver24pf1.jpg silver24pf2.jpg charlotte24-11pf1.jpg charlotte24-11pf2.jpg charlotte24-11pf3.jpg pinkies.jpg
  2. Oh my gosh, darelgirl. You are our Charlotte queen!!! Congrats on your beautiful purchases!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

So glad you got your dream bag at last! And a new one at that! It looks exactly like your avatar!! :love: :love:

3. Wow congrats~ They are so pretty!

4. you rule girl!!!!!!

the one i will always love best is the vintage one and the tourquoiseone!! but they are all beautiful!

5. Oh I am in LOVE with the pink one that you got replaced...it's heaven in a bag!!!! I *will* find one of these one day. Where could I find one of these????? Figures I'm in the states :sad:

6. Wow! You really cleaned them out! Congrats!

7. wow, i don't know what to say...all your purchases are just beautiful!!!!!:love::love:
    i particularly love both the pink ones(the colour of the one that replaced your old one is amazing)and the silver one, wich is my favourite!
    congrats, congrats, congrats!!!!:heart:

8. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Twinklette I saw more of them in paris so i guess it is not a problem to get them if you are in europe! Why don't you try and call a GD boutique in paris and ask if they are going to send them to the states?

9. thanks mischa!!! :love:
    I actually replaced the bag andgot the same color! I have 3 different pink bags now
    :lol:

pink1.jpg rose12pf1.jpg rose2.JPG
  10. Will do darelgirl! Do you know if they speak english because I certaily don't speak french lol :lol: Maybe I could even order one and have them ship it to me? Any clue if they do that?

You have me in ~*pink heaven~* with those 3 pink bags!!! :love:

11. i think they speak english! just try to call them! I know that they do ship to europe because that's how i got many of my GD bags!!! But i don't know if they ship to the states! Call them and ask!!!

12. Ooooo what a collection you picked up :smile:

13. congrats they are all lovly.

14. Congratulations ! They are wonderful, especially the pink ones. Can they be bought online anywhere ?

15. love 'em. congrats!! i think you probably got every style made!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice