Back from Paris - REVEAL!!

img

Life is short. Buy the bag.
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
I went to Paris last week with my BFF (courtesy of our DH's generous Christmas surprise!). We had a wonderful trip and I picked up lots of goodies! Here we go!

Attachments

• St Germain.jpg
    St Germain.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 983
  • MP.jpg
    MP.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 974
  • Wallet 2.jpg
    Wallet 2.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 994
  • Goodies.jpg
    Goodies.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 992
St Germain MM in Noir
Mini Pochette in Mono
Clemence Wallet with Hot Pink interior
Toiletry pouch 15

Here's the interior of my Clemence. It matches the interior of my mon mono Neverfull perfectly!

Attachments

• wallet.jpg
    wallet.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,039
We had espresso at LV in these adorable cups!
Thanks for letting me share!

Attachments

• Espresso.jpg
    Espresso.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 993
Wow! Great haul. Hope you had a wonderful time. Which store did you go to?

The flagship on Champs-Elysees for purchasing but visited two other locations during our strolls through the city. My BFF is fluent in French so she phoned ahead to make sure the store had the St Germain MM and the Toiletry 15 and placed them on hold for me two days before we left. I knew I wanted a wallet but I wasn't sure which one so I decided that day. The mini pochette was an impulse purchase because it is so darn cute and prices are so much cheaper in Paris compare to Chicago!

Congratulations! That's amazing! I'm loving the hot pink. :loveeyes:

I love pink but I've been over it lately since there is so much but when I saw this, I loved it. I was initially looking at the Emp Noir Clemence but the interiors on the mono wallets is so much fun. It's a little bit of happy every time you open your wallet. I had to have it! It matches my Mon Mono Neverfull perfectly too which is a bonus!

The flagship on Champs-Elysees for purchasing but visited two other locations during our strolls through the city. My BFF is fluent in French so she phoned ahead to make sure the store had the St Germain MM and the Toiletry 15 and placed them on hold for me two days before we left. I knew I wanted a wallet but I wasn't sure which one so I decided that day. The mini pochette was an impulse purchase because it is so darn cute and prices are so much cheaper in Paris compare to Chicago!
Awesome! I return on Monday and your post just whet my appetite. :lol:

Awesome purchases! I , too, went to the Champs Elysee flagship store last month on for my first trip to Paris and that store is EVERYTHING! I wasn't able to go to the other ones, but from the outside they looked amazing. I love the LV coffee cups used for some coffee..I was also proud to use the Lift as I was leaving the store with my purchases lol