Back from Paris.. Reveal.. (My 1st Reveal)

Omg!! i am late to the party...many congrats Keekeee...gorgeous pop colour Birkins you have there!!! what a wonderful trip to paris..i love the white stitching on moutarde..your whole collection is beautiful!!

Keekeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you and your luck could not be more deserved. Congratulations to you and what a dear husband you have! I love love love moutard; we are cousins in the color since I just got the Evelyn in moutard! And then your geranium girl? Just too much. What a stroke of luck! Thrilled for you my dear!

Oh. My. God. Your reveal is amazing...Moutard!? Thats so special! And then the SB too? Amazing!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!! I just got the same twilly u have on RJ...it is simply stunningon your B!!!! Your collection is wooooowoowowowow!

Hello there Israeli_Flava.. thank you for your kind words.. :flowers: im loving your Gold B with GHW.. thats one of my HG :love: you were also the one responsible for making me craving for a white CDC after seeing your CDC with the madonna bra haha... im hunting down a white CDC.. But OMG its so scarce! i went to europe with no expectations in scoring a Birkin but thought that i could at least get a CDC for me or for my dear friend SH COOL who was looking for a croc CDC.. but nada! no CDC.. not in paris, brussels or cologne... :sad:

Omg!! i am late to the party...many congrats Keekeee...gorgeous pop colour Birkins you have there!!! what a wonderful trip to paris..i love the white stitching on moutarde..your whole collection is beautiful!!

chincac dear :hugs::hugs::hugs:
we both love contrast stitching dont we :graucho: i cant stop staring at my Moutard... but not allowed to fiddle with it too much.. i can harass my rose jaipur B as much as i like now since its the moutard now thats going to be hidden by my hubby for my b'day present in June teehee... I hope i can join you and Israeli_Flava to be the proud owner of Gold B with GHW one day!!!

Keekeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you and your luck could not be more deserved. Congratulations to you and what a dear husband you have! I love love love moutard; we are cousins in the color since I just got the Evelyn in moutard! And then your geranium girl? Just too much. What a stroke of luck! Thrilled for you my dear!

Dear sparkle :smooch::smooch::smooch:
i remember your reveal of your gorgy moutard evelyn... and who can forget your adorable hedgie ;)
yes my hubby was my H angel that day... i felt so blessed and lucky..
Are you still on the ban island sparkle dear?? Will join you real soon..

chincac dear :hugs::hugs::hugs:
we both love contrast stitching dont we :graucho: i cant stop staring at my Moutard... but not allowed to fiddle with it too much.. i can harass my rose jaipur B as much as i like now since its the moutard now thats going to be hidden by my hubby for my b'day present in June teehee... I hope i can join you and Israeli_Flava to be the proud owner of Gold B with GHW one day!!!

boy you are jetlag aren't you? i just came back from a business trip in south-east asia too and i keep waking up at 4-5am!!! your hubby is so wonderful and cute at the same time. hiding your Bs from you :smile::smile: you are a very lucky woman and i am sure you will find your gold B very soon...that colour is easier to find than the lovely moutarde and gorgeous geranium that you just bought from FSH!!!!

boy you are jetlag aren't you? i just came back from a business trip in south-east asia too and i keep waking up at 4-5am!!! your hubby is so wonderful and cute at the same time. hiding your Bs from you :smile::smile: you are a very lucky woman and i am sure you will find your gold B very soon...that colour is easier to find than the lovely moutarde and gorgeous geranium that you just bought from FSH!!!!

yes.. yes.. jetlag indeed.. its 3.45 am in my part of the world now.. and im still wide awake..
i sure hope i can get my hands on a gold B with GHW soon.. but not likely.. my SA from my local H store told me the SM very very rarely order a classic color.. only seasonal colors.. so.. hopefully someday..but not this year for sure... i wish i have a money tree :girlsigh:

quaintrelle said:
Wow Keekeee not only do you have a wonderful collection of bags, your husband seems like a world class shopper...;)

Heehee... Actually... Quite the opposite.. Im the one who dressed up from head to toe while my hubby is very very casual most of the time.. He HATES shopping... He doesnt do window shopping either.. He just gets what he wants and will be out of the store in 5 mnts.. But this time.. He's doing it for me.. He was my H Angel :smile: :smile: :smile: