Back from Paris and got 3 Louboutins!

Happy Birthday LaVan! Hope you had a great time! What am I saying? Paris? New Louboutins? Fabulous restaurants? sigh!

Who couldn't have a super time with all that!:biggrin:

they are just devine! I'm not really one for all the decoration but I am crazy about the flowers on the middle pair!

You look tres cute with your man too!:biggrin:

Many thanks everyone!

ParkAvenuePrincess - The embroidery on the black shoes is really exquisite and the shoes look elegant instead of tacky.

mychillywilly - The red pumps are extremely comfortable and Im glad I found them because I love the little detailing on the shoes.

Wow I love those shoes, especially the red and black pairs, thanks for the close-ups.

Do you usually wear heels while walking around? I'm wondering how comfy they are. I'm in love with flats.

I also really enjoyed reading your blog entry. My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Paris this fall. I'm dying to see the Gustave Moreau museum, dying.

winternight said:
Wow I love those shoes, especially the red and black pairs, thanks for the close-ups.

Do you usually wear heels while walking around? I'm wondering how comfy they are. I'm in love with flats.

I also really enjoyed reading your blog entry. My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Paris this fall. I'm dying to see the Gustave Moreau museum, dying.

Many thanks.

I only wear certain heels when walking ... my other Louboutin pumps. I tried Jimmy Choos but for some reason, they are not as comfortable with longer wear as Louboutins.

Let me know if you need some tips for Paris.

La Vanguardia said:
Many thanks.

I only wear certain heels when walking ... my other Louboutin pumps. I tried Jimmy Choos but for some reason, they are not as comfortable with longer wear as Louboutins.

Let me know if you need some tips for Paris.

Aw thanks, I'll let you know as soon as the plans are more final. I haven't been yet, so I'm really excited!