Back from outlet, got a beauty!

kybaglady

Jun 14, 2009
Well, I didn't get a PCE, so I thought I would seek comfort in the 20% off sale at the outlet. I went in not knowing if I would get anything... and came out with a gorgeous Op Art Brooke in Cherry! She is a beauty and as soon as I saw her I knew she had to come home with me. She was redlined at $289.99 with 50% off and the 20% off sale, came out to $116! I also picked up a black patent wristlet and mini-skinny. I will attach a pic of the Brooke, and one with her and the Groovy I picked up two weeks ago (Gray/chalk).

Attachments

• groovy.jpg
    groovy.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 84
  • brooke.jpg
    brooke.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 103
Well, I didn't get a PCE, so I thought I would seek comfort in the 20% off sale at the outlet. I went in not knowing if I would get anything... and came out with a gorgeous Op Art Brooke in Cherry! She is a beauty and as soon as I saw her I knew she had to come home with me. She was redlined at $289.99 with 50% off and the 20% off sale, came out to $116! I also picked up a black patent wristlet and mini-skinny. I will attach a pic of the Brooke, and one with her and the Groovy I picked up two weeks ago (Gray/chalk).

Beautiful Brooke. Is this considered a large or medium? I believe the Large was $358 original price. I have one on hold with my SA and I'm not sure if it's the large, which is what I prefer.