Back from New York-Chloe shopping!

Cat_uk, welcome back to the forum:heart:, I am so pleased to hear you had a good time and a chance to do some shopping (also Chloé!:graucho:)! The grenat patent betty is a gorgeous bag, I aslo considered getting one, but I have just luckily managed to purchase a black patent betty, so it would be too close... and even though I love the grenat colour, I will get to use the black one much more often than a red one.... I'm not ready yet for a really colourful bag, but maybe soon...:upsidedown: did you think the grenat would have been a good colour to wear?

Yay! Welcome home Cat! I am going New York later this year and cannot wait!!:nuts:

Tell us more.....what other shops did you go to? Any other bags or did you only have eyes for Chloe? :love:

Cat_uk, welcome back to the forum:heart:, I am so pleased to hear you had a good time and a chance to do some shopping (also Chloé!:graucho:)! The grenat patent betty is a gorgeous bag, I aslo considered getting one, but I have just luckily managed to purchase a black patent betty, so it would be too close... and even though I love the grenat colour, I will get to use the black one much more often than a red one.... I'm not ready yet for a really colourful bag, but maybe soon...:upsidedown: did you think the grenat would have been a good colour to wear?

Ah thanks for ur lovely message! Oh wow, congrats on the patent betty (I shall hunt out the thread to see ur pics in a mo.) I think ur right about getting more wear from the black but if u were in the market for another Betty this colour is sooo pretty and not too red if u get my meaning, I think it would go with alot!

Yay! Welcome home Cat! I am going New York later this year and cannot wait!!:nuts:

Tell us more.....what other shops did you go to? Any other bags or did you only have eyes for Chloe? :love:

Oh how exciting, I'm sure you'll have a fab time!

I went into every shop I could get away with, I was such a tourist. Went to Bloomingdales, macys, saks (where I got my wallet) Bergdof Goodman (where the staff were soooo snotty!) Tiffanys, and of course the Chloe store. I also went to the giant M&M store :shame: PROPER TOURIST! He he!