Back from New York-Chloe shopping!

Cat_uk

O.G.
Apr 1, 2007
Hi Ladies,

I'm abck from NY and had an amazing time, was a total tourist and did everything (I have the blisters to prove it :yes:) and bought myself a brown paddy wallet while I was shopping. Its got the plastic lock (couldn't find a wallet with the metal one :sad:) but the lock has grown on me now. I'll post pics soon! I went into the Chloe store and :drool:at all the new styles and colours! Got my wallet in saks though. I fell in love with a red patient betty but DH wasn't having any of it :tdown:

Hope you ladies are all well!

Did you say a Red Patent Betty? A Betty? Like the original Betty??? I didn't think they were going to produce Betty's anymore. Oh my gosh, please let me know!

Did you say a Red Patent Betty? A Betty? Like the original Betty??? I didn't think they were going to produce Betty's anymore. Oh my gosh, please let me know!

Yep I did indeed, there was only one, so it could have been there for a while. You've got me all paranoid now :P but i'm so sure it was a Betty (been to Google images even though I've seen pics of the Betty hundreds of times b4, he he). It was in Bloomingdales, I've never seen a betty IRL and it was so pretty! I thought it would be really bulky but it wasn't at all.

Yep I did indeed, there was only one, so it could have been there for a while. You've got me all paranoid now :P but i'm so sure it was a Betty (been to Google images even though I've seen pics of the Betty hundreds of times b4, he he). It was in Bloomingdales, I've never seen a betty IRL and it was so pretty! I thought it would be really bulky but it wasn't at all.

What kind of red was it? Was it a burgandy-ish type red or a more of a true lipstick red? Can you tell I'm on a mission? The Betty is my all time fav handbag (pockets!)....

What kind of red was it? Was it a burgandy-ish type red or a more of a true lipstick red? Can you tell I'm on a mission? The Betty is my all time fav handbag (pockets!)....

It wasn't bright red as I was really loving this bag and I don't do bright reds....but it was patient so that might make a difference. Oh I wish I had snapped a pic now. It could have been a small Betty, would that make a difference to you. I think u should give them a call. I sent u a PM with the details. I really don't want to raise ur hopes, God I hope I'm right.....

Sounds like you had an amazing trip! In regards to the betty, mine is the one in the picture that ILovemybug posted and it is Patent Grenat which is really like burgundy. I think the flash made it look brighter. I can't believe there are any more left & someone will get real lucky 'cause the bag is gorgeous!

DSCN0425.jpg

Did it look like this?