Back from New York-Chloe shopping!

brigitte0810

Jul 23, 2007
Munich, Germany
Cat_uk, welcome back to the forum:heart:, I am so pleased to hear you had a good time and a chance to do some shopping (also Chloé!:graucho:)! The grenat patent betty is a gorgeous bag, I aslo considered getting one, but I have just luckily managed to purchase a black patent betty, so it would be too close... and even though I love the grenat colour, I will get to use the black one much more often than a red one.... I'm not ready yet for a really colourful bag, but maybe soon...:upsidedown: did you think the grenat would have been a good colour to wear?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

Balchlfen

O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
England, UK
Yay! Welcome home Cat! I am going New York later this year and cannot wait!!:nuts:

Tell us more.....what other shops did you go to? Any other bags or did you only have eyes for Chloe? :love:

Cat_uk

O.G.
Apr 1, 2007
Uk
Cat_uk, welcome back to the forum:heart:, I am so pleased to hear you had a good time and a chance to do some shopping (also Chloé!:graucho:)! The grenat patent betty is a gorgeous bag, I aslo considered getting one, but I have just luckily managed to purchase a black patent betty, so it would be too close... and even though I love the grenat colour, I will get to use the black one much more often than a red one.... I'm not ready yet for a really colourful bag, but maybe soon...:upsidedown: did you think the grenat would have been a good colour to wear?
Ah thanks for ur lovely message! Oh wow, congrats on the patent betty (I shall hunt out the thread to see ur pics in a mo.) I think ur right about getting more wear from the black but if u were in the market for another Betty this colour is sooo pretty and not too red if u get my meaning, I think it would go with alot!

Cat_uk

O.G.
Apr 1, 2007
Uk
Yay! Welcome home Cat! I am going New York later this year and cannot wait!!:nuts:

Tell us more.....what other shops did you go to? Any other bags or did you only have eyes for Chloe? :love:
Oh how exciting, I'm sure you'll have a fab time!

I went into every shop I could get away with, I was such a tourist. Went to Bloomingdales, macys, saks (where I got my wallet) Bergdof Goodman (where the staff were soooo snotty!) Tiffanys, and of course the Chloe store. I also went to the giant M&M store :shame: PROPER TOURIST! He he!

llson

O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
Glad you had a great time and did all the tourist stuff, that's what a vacation is all about -- welcome back and congrats on your new wallet!!