Back from Melbourne Collins St LV Party!!!! @Pics@

bb10lue

Instagram: bb10lue
O.G.
May 8, 2006
I had a great time last night. I wore the Azur Damier speedy:P , it was really fun!! SAs were extremely helpful, the drinks and snacks were great!! I put my name down for the denim cruise GM, really wanna see it IRL!!! I also tried the noe for the very first time, never thought i would like the shape, but i did. I'm definitely getting a MC one next year:graucho: !!!

Anyway, i didn't leave with empty handed, heres what i got:

Louis Vuitton Obsession Square sunglasses (Light Glitter Honey):love: ~I love it, it matches my hair color, LOL~~

lv_sunnie2.jpg

lv_sunnie3.jpg

hehe, lvlisa, sothestorygoes, prentice, poshinstyle, swanky, ch3rryb3rry, john 5, misty_situatioin, Lee69pixiedust82 Thanks for the compliments~~:blush: :graucho: !!

I was dying to see the BIG denim cruise bag, but they were sold out:Push: , so i put name down for one, hopefully i'll like it!!! Anyone has seen it IRL, what do you think of the size compared to the Balenciaga WORK bag?

your sunnies look very hot :graucho: ... i've seen the one Denim Cruise GM they had and it is pretty huge and chunky. quite comparable to a Stephen in volume but not as cavernous. i like the dangly charm bits of LV hardware you can use separately. its a shame they won't sell that separately.