Back from Macy's sale reveal

tlo

O.G.
Apr 19, 2010
Thanks to MiaBorsa I did a presale for the Brahmin Duxberry. This is the most gorgeous bag! Pic doesn't do it justice!

When I got there something else jumped into my arms and I couldn't leave her behind!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408814430.681512.jpg

The Dooney Pebbled Leather Chelsea in Cranberry. The perfect fall red!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408814522.301588.jpg

Reactions: mushroomNgrass
Love the Brahmin, the strap detail is so elegant. I can't believe I haven't made the jump from Dooney and made a purchase.

My local Macy's doesn't carry a large line and I am too cheap to pay fp most of the time. Have stuck with D&B so much since I have figured out how to get some deals. Unfortunately, I haven't figured this out yet with Brahmin. I like the elegance I see in the details on these bags and the great color.

Is this your first Chelsea shopper? I just received one this summer and feel it will be a bag I will want to own in multiples. Three doesn't sound like too many.

The D&B is a great color for A/W14. Enjoy both of them.

WOW
That hurts,
T Loved the Cranberry from day one and its so perfect in Cheslea
and that Brahmin TDF
Beautiful bags

Thank hopi!!!!

I've loved the cranberry for a while now and didn't have anything in that color, so I couldn't resist!

Thought I'd give you a different view with the pics this time. :roflmfao:

Love the Brahmin, the strap detail is so elegant. I can't believe I haven't made the jump from Dooney and made a purchase.

My local Macy's doesn't carry a large line and I am too cheap to pay fp most of the time. Have stuck with D&B so much since I have figured out how to get some deals. Unfortunately, I haven't figured this out yet with Brahmin. I like the elegance I see in the details on these bags and the great color.

Is this your first Chelsea shopper? I just received one this summer and feel it will be a bag I will want to own in multiples. Three doesn't sound like too many.

The D&B is a great color for A/W14. Enjoy both of them.

You should try a Brahmin. They are very well made like Dooneys. You just can't kill 'em.

When I saw MiaBorsa's pic of her Brahmin I stopped in my tracks!!!! It is hard to get deals on Brahmins. It is an elegant bag.

Yes, this is my first Chelsea. I have one in Taupe on order but I haven't gotten it yet. There is good reason to have this bag in multiples. I'm a red lover and this one is just stunning!!

Thanks!

Thanks to MiaBorsa I did a presale for the Brahmin Duxberry. This is the most gorgeous bag! Pic doesn't do it justice!

When I got there something else jumped into my arms and I couldn't leave her behind!

View attachment 2728189

View attachment 2728194

OMG!!! :faint: Those are fabulous, T!!! :loveeyes: You know I loves me some Brahmin and that cranberry is just screaming fall!! Stunning bags, honey. Congrats and enjoy.

Um...and I "heard" you ordered two of those woven Tessuta wallets from Westchester boutique!! :yahoo: What a great deal that they will match Macy's sale!!! :happydance: I can't wait for you to get those.

OMG!!! :faint: Those are fabulous, T!!! :loveeyes: You know I loves me some Brahmin and that cranberry is just screaming fall!! Stunning bags, honey. Congrats and enjoy.

Um...and I "heard" you ordered two of those woven Tessuta wallets from Westchester boutique!! :yahoo: What a great deal that they will match Macy's sale!!! :happydance: I can't wait for you to get those.

Thanks honey!! It's your fault. When I saw your pic of Dux, I almost fell off the sofa!!! LMAO!!!!

Yes Ma'am, I did place an order!! I'm loving they will match pricing. I LOVE those wallets and can't wait to get them!!!

View attachment 2728189

View attachment 2728194

Wow!!! Now that's beautiful!! I'm terribly afraid of the animal that the bag is made of but it's gorgeous. Love the contrast of colors. And that Cranberry.... 😃😃😃

I'm not afraid! My DS has one :smile:. I love both if your new Macy's purchases. That new Brahmin pattern is TDF! And well, what can we say about the Chelsea except that it's gorgeous! I saw it at Macy's today as well. Congrats and enjoy.

I'm not afraid! My DS has one :smile:. I love both if your new Macy's purchases. That new Brahmin pattern is TDF! And well, what can we say about the Chelsea except that it's gorgeous! I saw it at Macy's today as well. Congrats and enjoy.

Thanks TBZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the cranberry color!!! And the Brahmin is just WOW!!

I hope your storm passes soon!!