Back from LV with a new Azur Speedy!

wowww congrat on your new baby!!!!!

I think you look great with the 30, it's the first time to see someone hold the Azur speedy not the model. The bag is beautiful....I sure your mum will love it!!!

hey i'm just curious but since the one you bought had marks on it did you get a discount on the speedy?

No, they didn't give me a discount. She said there are tons of people interested in the bag so I grabbed it. lol.:P

You should hold out for the Saleya pm!

I thought about that, but I think I'm going to hold out in the hopes that they will add a Papillon to the line. I would loooove to have the Pap as my crook of arm/shoulder bag in this line!:heart:

wowww congrat on your new baby!!!!!

I think you look great with the 30, it's the first time to see someone hold the Azur speedy not the model. The bag is beautiful....I sure your mum will love it!!!

Thank you! :flowers: I hope she loves it. If not, I'm sure she can exchange it for something she likes better.:yes:

luv luv azur.anyone know if this's the permanent line?

Yup, it's permanent. :yahoo:

Thank you, helenNZ, Nola, Pinkarats, xoAKIxo, dusty paws, syd_chic, Glamourette, and sharbear508! :flowers:

Thank you all soooo much for your comments and kind words! I appreciate it! :flowers: I just ordered the Azur Speedy 25 and the SA said it should arrive within 5-7 days so I will post side by side comparison pics when it arrives. :yes:

It's beautiful! I am having a hard time deciding between a 25 and a 30. I don't really love big bags...I only carry a wallet, keys, phone and a little make up bag. I am going to go to a LV store and just play around with both sizes. I am hoping maybe they will let me put my stuff into them so I can test them out. Congrats on yours!

I prefer the Sayela to the papillon. :P

They are both beautiful bags...it's such a hard decision. lol. After my Speedy 25 arrives, I'm not going to buy another bag until Feb/March so I will decide then. I'm thinking about the Azur Saleya PM first and then just getting the Papillon in the 26 size if it even comes out in the Azur line. I love this pattern so much that I wouldn't mind owning multiple pieces from it. :P

It's beautiful! I am having a hard time deciding between a 25 and a 30. I don't really love big bags...I only carry a wallet, keys, phone and a little make up bag. I am going to go to a LV store and just play around with both sizes. I am hoping maybe they will let me put my stuff into them so I can test them out. Congrats on yours!

Thank you! :flowers: I have a hard time decided btwn the sizes, too. With my frame, I feel like I can go either way. How tall are you? Please post piccies of what you decide on when you get back from LV! I can't wait to see what you get!:nuts: