Back from LV with a new Azur Speedy!

I love the way your Speedy 30 looks on you - very classy! I have a Damier Speedy 25, and I wish I had gotten the 30 now. I plan to get the Azur 30 next spring when I have some more money saved. Do you carry a lot of stuff in your purses? The 30 might be a better size for you than the 25.

Thank you! :flowers: Actually, no, I don't carry very much in my purse. I carry a small wallet, chapstick, blotting papers, and my cell phone. So, I end up with a *lot* of room in the 30. lol.

Thank you, raquel69 and christiegl! :flowers:

I think the 30 looks good on you, not that it would be bad to give it to your mom...congrats!

Thank you! :flowers: I think I am going to give the Azur 30 to my mom, buy the azur 25 for me, and then buy a Mono 30 for me later. The Mono 30 didn't look as big on me for some reason. I think it is because it's darker and it made it "look" smaller.

Thank you, superBag and Babydee03! :flowers:

Wowwwwwwwwww... :nuts: it looks really great on you!!

((I'm 5"4' and I love love love speedy 30..I think 25 is too small even on the person my size..IMO )) :flowers:

Im 5'7 as well...just not 120!! Lets just say Im a size 8 ;) !! And I feel like the 25 is too small for my height etc...HOWEVER, I seem to carry alot of crap! It would make a great gift and if you feel like its too big then you should get the 25...you should LOVE it girl!! Just know the 30 does look great on you!

Im 5'7 as well...just not 120!! Lets just say Im a size 8 ;) !! And I feel like the 25 is too small for my height etc...HOWEVER, I seem to carry alot of crap! It would make a great gift and if you feel like its too big then you should get the 25...you should LOVE it girl!! Just know the 30 does look great on you!

Ok, I was all set on buying the 25 and giving the 30 to my mom, but now after reading all of your lovely comments here, I am starting to think that I oughta keep the 30. LOL. :P I'm going to stuff it and see how it looks. Maybe the creases and the way it's all flat on certain parts still throw me off. lol.

Thanks, piperlu, Meeju, and karman!:flowers: