Back from LV holiday Party!

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
in a fairy house
Had a blast!

I was the only one there with a miroir and could not take two steps without someone complimenting me or asking me about it....god, I know it sounds shallow...but it was fun! They had a silver speedy and gold pouchette on display, but they wouldn't take them out of the case for anyone, as they had already been sold. My SA said they are hoping for 1 more small shipment and that's it.

It was packed!

Not as many limited bags as I thought, but I did see a silver le fab....gorgeous! Nice lady too, talked to for awhile cuz she was unhappy about not getting a miroir. Also saw a mink bum bag, I thought I didn't like this bag at all, but it was pretty cute and gal wearing it looked hot!

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
Wowie... any photos??!! :nuts: I bet all eyes were on you as you walked in with your gorgy new speedy!

dusty paws

O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
East Bay, CA
Oh that sounds like such a fabulous time! I'm glad you were the shimmering spotlight of attention, that sounds like night of fame! :love:

Nov 20, 2006
Perth, Australia
well the miroir bags are meant to b eye candy. I don't like too much attention on my bags which is why i never went on the waiting list for that bag.

Nice 2 kno u had a great time! :smile: