Back from London LV party

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to the LV party last night. The champange and snacks were nice but there was no LV chocolates! I saw a few ladies carrying miroir speedy, papillon and pochette (all siliver!). I also saw gold speedy and papillon on display. IMO, miroir papillon looks better than miroir speedy. I was disappointed as there wasn't any special edition goodies on display. Nevertheless, the atmosphere was fab and all SAs were extremely friendly. I didn't take any photos but I saw the SAs walking around and took photos of guests. Overall, I enjoyed my time there although I left with empty handed!

2. Ohhhhh...how exciting!!!!! I wish I could go to LV party!!!! Glad you had a good time! Thank you for sharing!

3. Glad you had fun, which bag did you bring with you?

4. im jealous! lol in a good way!
    glad you had fun!

5. Sounds like so much fun, I'm glad you had a good time!

6. so is it ok to bring a camera to an lv party?

7. I brought my EPI pochette as I don't want to carry a big bag to the party.

8. sounds like u had a great time :smile:

9. Glad you had fun!:yes:

10. How fun! Thanks for the report!

11. Glad you enjoyed the festivities.

12. Sounds like a great event!!

13. Glad you had a nice time. I really want to go to an LV event just once, they send me an invite- like the day before- when I live in the middle of no where and need to arrange flights and everything. Hopeless.:sad:

14. :supacool:

Glad that you had a good time...