Back from Kauai! Lots of pics to share!

1. Hi guys! Just got back yesterday and I only wish we could have stayed longer! It was so beautiful there! I only have time to post a couple of photos right now (I have to take DH back to airport - he's going to London today for work - I gotta stay home :yucky: )

But for starters, heres a couple I thought you'd enjoy:

"Wapity" on vacation early first morning (or as my husband kept calling it, "Capuchin")
    wapity.jpg

me and DH - dinner on the beach (full moon included!) this was towards the end of the week.
    dinner.jpg

I'll post more when I get back from the airport...

2. Simply beautiful! Looks like Wapity had a very good time! You and your hubby make a very handsome couple!

Thanks for the pictures! Can't wait to see more!

3. YAY! Thanks for sharing pictures. You and your husband are such a great couple. I love your dress (or sarong?).

4. Beautiful pics!! I would love to go there sometime. Glad you had a great time and you guys look so cute together!!

5. Gorgeous pictures!!! I am glad you had a good time! I loooove Hawaii!!!!

6. Oh, I love those pics! Yay, you are back! :yahoo: :yahoo: Tpf was not the same without you!

7. Glad you had a nice time!

8. lovely pics.. thanks for sharing.. gosh, sounds like the vacation was really fun....

9. Beautiful pictures, and I love your dress! Thanks for sharing!

10. Ahhh, Kauai...where did you stay? Glad you had such a good time.

11. pretty pics!! It looks gorgeous! Glad to hear it was such a nice trip.

12. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see more!

13. COOL PICS! we missed ya here....We gotta get a new Club Bag-n-Shoo started..LOL..I miss bouncing at yer club...HEE!HEE!

14. Yay!! You're home & you had a great time!!!
    You & hubby look so cute & happy, sorry he has to go again, but there is always the club :smile:

15. bag you're so beautiful!!!!!!! :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice