Back from Honolulu!!! Exhausted!!

Wow, CB, you had the shopping haul of the century - way to go, girl! I'm so happy for you! And what gorgeous pieces you got! I LOVE the mousses and the CDC (you wild thang), AND love your leather goods!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

CB, how did I miss the tremendous haul? Congratulations on all of your wonderful new pieces :woohoo:!!! Everything is just beautiful, I love the plisses and the small leather goods...the colors are all simply fantastic:heart:. Hey, even that picture of the boxes is pretty marvelous. Enjoy all of your new additions:smile:,

The Le 72 in this leather is $370.

The Le 24 I got in epsom was $285, that was the one I returned (so this one felt like it was only $85, LOL)

Cobaltblu - am LMAO at that mountain of orange boxes! did the store have anything left when you had finished or did they just lock up and go home?!

I would LOVE to have a picture of your husbands face when he saw them!

Fab Fab Fab choices! Love all the different colours and styles. What a great day!

^^you are so funny!! There were PLENTY of orange boxes. You can see the boxes in the mezzanine at HNL, and there were some HUGE boxes that had just arrived.

In fact, they were doing inventory while I was there. I really wanted to help them!!:graucho::graucho:

DH only saw the bag...I ditched some of the boxes, I didnt want him to have a heart attack. Dont ask, dont tell, remember!?

LOL, I am sure that for every lovely hermes dream I have, he has some kind of horrible orange themed nightmare!!:roflmfao:

Congratulations CB! Your selection of scarves are beautiful and will be enhanced by the beautiful color of daylight and green surroundings where you live. I know you will get many years of pleasure wearing them. Enjoy!

Thanks jaegerhomme for digging this thread up, or I would have missed CB's amazing haul completely! Damn travels.

CB, amazing mousses and plisses. Welcome to the ACC brigade (what's the count now?)!