Back from Honolulu!!! Exhausted!!

CB you look beautiful modelling all your lovely goodies, what a fun time you had and a terrific haul, congratulations. I'm looking forward to seeing a 37 cm mou some time. My DH had that travel set too. Thanks for sharing everything.

Do you find that sacrf ring easy compared to the usual oval ring? I love the llook of it but I wondered how easy it was, can you achive different looks to the usual oval?

Also, I'm a real beginner with wallets/coin purses but I'm trying to gather information. Please could you tell me briefy the difference between a 24 and a 72 coin purse, I don't think I heard of a 72 before. Is it identical to the 24 only bigger?

That picolo is such a gorgeous colour - what are you planning on using it for, anything other than a pencil/pen case?

Great loot!! Oh, and I see you've answered the siren call of the CDC! And it looks amazing on you! They are really addictive, aren't they? When I got mine (which I like to think of as 'my first collier de chien'), I put it on and refused to take it off. :smile:

Congratulations, CB! Enjoy!

CB you look beautiful modelling all your lovely goodies, what a fun time you had and a terrific haul, congratulations. I'm looking forward to seeing a 37 cm mou some time. My DH had that travel set too. Thanks for sharing everything.

Do you find that sacrf ring easy compared to the usual oval ring? I love the llook of it but I wondered how easy it was, can you achive different looks to the usual oval?

Also, I'm a real beginner with wallets/coin purses but I'm trying to gather information. Please could you tell me briefy the difference between a 24 and a 72 coin purse, I don't think I heard of a 72 before. Is it identical to the 24 only bigger?

That picolo is such a gorgeous colour - what are you planning on using it for, anything other than a pencil/pen case?

AAB, I only played with the ring a little in the store. I love the horn ring so much, but in my playing, I found this one to be quite easy to work with, and very cute to boot!

The 72 coinpurse is just a wee smidge larger than the 48, but it is divided into three compartments. The folded bill did not quite fit inside the 24, it tended to "pop up" when the coinpurse was opened. In the 72, it rests nicely in the back of either compartment...

I have tried to show a picture of this....
attachment.php

Here is the bill in the middle

attachment.php

The 48 is like two 24s back to back! It is really cute, but again, the folded bill does not fit correctly against the back of the case....it is just a hair too tight in the 24 and 78, but the 72 is great.

Also, FYI, this case in epsom did not ring my bell...it had a flat, almost cardboardy feel. But buffle gala is fabulouse, feels very Hermes-y!!!

As to the piccolo, pens, lipgloss, whatever fits. But I got it for pens (who am I kidding, I got it for cuteness!!!) But seriously, I am so afraid of getting a pen mark on one of my other goodies, I just had to tuck them away safely. I am going to play with it more at work today, then I will know for sure what I will load in it.

Attachments

• 72 a.JPG
    72 a.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 10,095
  • 72 b.JPG
    72 b.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 8,583
Thanks so much for taking the time to explain it all to me, much appreciated. That buffle gala leather looks lovely, how I wish there was scratch and sniff on my computer screen, LOL.

I have a fountain pen in my picolo, have a nervous moment every time I open it lol, might have to revert back to a tampon holder!

AAB, I only played with the ring a little in the store. I love the horn ring so much, but in my playing, I found this one to be quite easy to work with, and very cute to boot!

The 72 coinpurse is just a wee smidge larger than the 48, but it is divided into three compartments. The folded bill did not quite fit inside the 24, it tended to "pop up" when the coinpurse was opened. In the 72, it rests nicely in the back of either compartment...

I have tried to show a picture of this....
attachment.php

Here is the bill in the middle

attachment.php

The 48 is like two 24s back to back! It is really cute, but again, the folded bill does not fit correctly against the back of the case....it is just a hair too tight in the 24 and 78, but the 72 is great.

Also, FYI, this case in epsom did not ring my bell...it had a flat, almost cardboardy feel. But buffle gala is fabulouse, feels very Hermes-y!!!

As to the piccolo, pens, lipgloss, whatever fits. But I got it for pens (who am I kidding, I got it for cuteness!!!) But seriously, I am so afraid of getting a pen mark on one of my other goodies, I just had to tuck them away safely. I am going to play with it more at work today, then I will know for sure what I will load in it.

fabulous H loot!:drool: so much fun:tup:

what is black and gold caleche bracelet?

TIA:heart:

Thanks bagdizzy!!

The caleche bracelet is the plain enamel one, with just the carriage on it.... comes in many colors, with gold or palladium accent....

here is a picture that I must credit to the amazing seller poupidou!! (on our list)

attachment.php

Attachments

• bracelets.jpg
    bracelets.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 77