Back from Honolulu!!! Exhausted!!

Aug 22, 2006
Now, even though I did not specifically exempt plissees, I really meant to.
lol, sure you did, honey. now you just need to add current season carres and past season carres to the scarf ban exemption and you're all set.

nice haul, for sure -- you must have had a giant orange bag! did it get you an upgrade this time, too?

shoes319

O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
New England
OMG I am on H color overload!! Love the plisses (3 you lucky girl!!!); and another convert to the CDC for our club - yeah! The mousselines - yummy -- oh I'm happy for you! What a great haul....

CobaltBlu

Butterfly Wrangler
O.G.
Oct 20, 2006
Mind you, all this was interspersed with lots of twirling with bags and rubbing leather....

And speaking of leather, time to get over to the small leather goods section.

I had selected a cyclamen 24 coinpurse, but later I exchanged that for the 72, at the Waikiki store.....

This is rouge h buffle gala, and a piccolo in violet chevre....

A close up shows the 72 with a bill folded inside, this is what I usually do with smaller bills, the 20s I keep in my wallet...they do not fit in the 24 this way, only the 72, I let the bill peep out so you can see it....

:heart::heart:

Attachments

CobaltBlu

Butterfly Wrangler
O.G.
Oct 20, 2006
lol, sure you did, honey. now you just need to add current season carres and past season carres to the scarf ban exemption and you're all set.

nice haul, for sure -- you must have had a giant orange bag! did it get you an upgrade this time, too?
No seriously, I am really on a ban now. Pretty much banned from everything, LOL!!!

ck21

Believing in Magic
O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
Oh, how fun!! I have a weakness for the small leather goods and you got some great ones!!

Sus

O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
Never Never Land
CB ~ you can be my personal shopper anytime.
I adore your choices.
You look fabulous in your modeling picture!!
Congratulations on a great trip.

CobaltBlu

Butterfly Wrangler
O.G.
Oct 20, 2006
BTW, I also bought DH the travel set of the orange vert, so it was not a total me me me situation.

well, OK, so it kinda was. But he went in for a little somthing, too, so I will post that on another thread.

Also, at Waikiki I finally got to try on the mou 37, and it was perfection. But I am going to wait on a bag, I want to appreciate my new goodies and really think carefully about my next big H purchase.

I get there so rarely, but when I do, watch out. When DH saw that orange bag when he finally arrived the next morning, he didnt even dare ask what was inside....He finally got the courage to ask if there was a huge orange box to match, and when I said, no, not this time, he was very happy!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!

Thanks for letting me share!

luv2shophandbag

Shallow & Obsessed
Feb 5, 2007
Hmm... Good Question
Then, there was a little insanity at the bracelet area. I went specifically to get the black and gold caleche bracelet.
REALLY, it was.

But then something went terribly............

................fun :nuts:

...and crazy......................

Honestly, once I put this on, I could not take it off....

Ooh!!! You have a wild side!!!

guccigal07

He is Risen
Jun 19, 2006
how wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gosh I wish I could have been a fly on the wall watching you shop!

luv2shophandbag

Shallow & Obsessed
Feb 5, 2007
Hmm... Good Question
My SA really did not even want me to try it on...she made the same face she makes when I try on scarves that are not right for my coloring....

But I said PLEASE take it out of the case, and so, she put it on me, and basically, it was MINE MINE MINE...

I usually am so conservative with jewelry, but this bracelet, I just loved it....

I love it so much I took an action pic, even though I was not even going anywhere.....

I love the bracelet on you, and I really like the the outfit--the scarf and the layering of tops...perfection!!! That little trinket on your wrist is so playful an ddifferent from your other selections. You may want to help Shopmom decide on a new color in her thread!

Rose

Pay it Forward
Jun 15, 2006
USA
WOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

What a great haul! I love everything!! Love, love the CDC on you. The mousses are divine and the plisses TDF!! The coin purse is so cute and the piccolo adorable.

So glad you had a great time! CONGRATS!

orchids

O.G.
May 30, 2006
GREAT haul CB! Our Piccolos are twins! Love everything you picked; the Early America looks especially fantastic in Plisse. Your mousselines are stunning, and the CDC looks fab on you!