Back from Honolulu!!! Exhausted!!

ms.fashionista

H-Happy!
Aug 27, 2006
WOW!! That's a major HAUL!!! Now, is DH kicking himself that he had to go to that meeting??

Enjoy your purchases and we need modelling pics!

CobaltBlu

Butterfly Wrangler
O.G.
Oct 20, 2006
Then, there was a little insanity at the bracelet area. I went specifically to get the black and gold caleche bracelet.

REALLY, it was.

But then something went terribly............

................fun :nuts:

...and crazy......................

Honestly, once I put this on, I could not take it off....

Attachments

CobaltBlu

Butterfly Wrangler
O.G.
Oct 20, 2006
My SA really did not even want me to try it on...she made the same face she makes when I try on scarves that are not right for my coloring....

But I said PLEASE take it out of the case, and so, she put it on me, and basically, it was MINE MINE MINE...

I usually am so conservative with jewelry, but this bracelet, I just loved it....

I love it so much I took an action pic, even though I was not even going anywhere.....

Attachments

CobaltBlu

Butterfly Wrangler
O.G.
Oct 20, 2006
Thank you so much everybody...You know, I really dont get out much, except for driving around in circles....and even though the island is beautiful, when I get to a real CITY I go a little crazy!!!!!!!!!!

gga

Satans Little Helper
O.G.
Dec 16, 2006
CB, you just look too cute for words! Congrats on your well-selected new goodies.

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
HOLY COW, COBALT!!!! What a HAUL!!!!! And how much fun you must have had!!!! I have the same "Au Contre Courante" (it's my summer staple) and "Le Petite Metiers" plisse (a personal fav!). LOVE your CDC and...well....EVERYTHING!!!!!