Back from Hermes SF

1. Hi everyone! Missed you all this weekend but I had a wonderful time in SF. On Friday my DH and I went to Hermes right after we checked into our hotel. We only had 15 minutes to look and I bought the "Les Triples" pocket square. I also got a beautiful catalog "Le Monde D'Hermes". I kept going back and forth on whether to buy a bag at LV that weekend (the Segur pm) or keep on savin' for Hermes. (Thanks to Shopmom for your advice! I appreciate it!) I decided to go to LV but it was not to be. They overcharged me by $1,000 which to make a long story short took me over my daily limit and I could not use my card for anything. :rant: I was so sad. But I knew it was a sign! So DH and I went back to Hermes and he felt so bad for me that he got me another pocket square. :love: The SA Gregory was so nice and he showed me so many bags and I got to ask him so many questions! It was wonderful. Now I know I will continue saving for Hermes and not be distracted! :biggrin:

2. So glad you had a nice time in SF! Sounds like everyone had a blast! I love your Hermes pieces. They are beautiful!

3. Oh NO, Heather! I can't believe it! Did you return the bag to LV? Well, sometimes I think these things are signs too....it's really possible that Hermes is in your future...for what you spent on the LV you could put that away for a beautiful H bag :yes: The only problem with that is that you can't have just one!!!!!:roflmfao:

It was so nice meeting you and your DH (he's so cute!) on Sunday!

4. Thank you Donna! It was wonderful to meet you too!!!! Well, I caught the mistake when they handed me the receipt to sign. So I had them cancel the transaction and they had to call my bank and explain and make sure I didn't get charged for an overdraft and so on. :cry: So I just figured it was not meant to be and headed off to Hermes!
    I fell in love with an orange Garden Party. Gregory tied the orange zebra pocket square on it and it was :heart: :heart: :heart: ! So I figure I only have to save a little more. :biggrin: Hope they get your light colored Plume in soon! I am in love with the orange one they had there and did not want to give it back. :shame:

5. I'm so glad it worked out for you....LV was VERY busy on Saturday. I walked around for a bit and then ducked out - back to H to pester them some more.

No getting the light color Plume anytime soon I'm thinking. Not the one I want - there doesn't seem to be one anywhere in the country! BUT, Mizz Chocolate Kelly is on her way so I have nothing to complain about!:love:

6. Can't wait to see Mizz Chocolate when she gets here! :biggrin: Hope you don't have to wait too much longer!!!

7. Very pretty!

8. :heart:So pretty!!!:heart:

9. Thanks Print Model, Kat, and Jag! :biggrin:

10. Just lovely! The scarves are also soo collectable!

11. I'm glad you had a wonderful trip in SF. I love your scarves, especially the yellow one!

12. Sounds like a fun trip and congrats on the scarves!

13. Those scarves are pretty :flowers:

14. Beautiful Scarves!! Love them!!

15. I'm so glad you had such a nice experience at the Hermes SF..

I wish my experience had been better at the LV boutique. Love your scarves. I have the exact same pocket square and I love it~
    I wear it the most out of all my other scarves!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice